Glamping Norfolk Suffolk Border
Brambellls Glamping, situated on our family farm on the Norfolk Suffolk border, is run by us Tom and Holly as well as help from our four children. We aim to give you a taste of our farming life and above all a great holiday. Stay in one of our luxury bell tents and enjoy the comforts of home in the peaceful countryside. Woodland and wildflower meadows offer a true escape from today’s hustle and bustle, yet the surrounding area has enough to keep the busiest bee buzzing.
Buildings Farm, or as we call it ‘home’ has been in our family for generations. We have 180 acres mostly in crop production, growing barley, beans, peas and oats. Our grassland marshes, where we cut our hay, are particularly special giving a real sense of scale and isolation as well as a wide range of wildlife. During the year Tom will be out planting, caring for and harvesting the crops. Holly spends her days running our retirement livery yard, often ably assisted by our horse mad girls. Having both had ‘proper’ jobs we truly appreciate what we have and can’t wait to share it with you.
We have five Lotus Belle tents to choose from. One tucked in the meadow overlooking the woods and three in woodland clearings each with their own composting toilet, outdoor kitchen and fire pit
For those after more luxury & seclusion our Woodland retreat could be the answer. Situated in the woods this traditional bell tent is ideal for complete relaxation and a break from the modern world, with its very own sauna pod and roll top bath in the bath room ,fluffy bath robes and slippers are for your use too ! This area is completely decked area and has hammocks , loungers , and sun sail up high in the tree canopy. This is a magical spot!
The custom built shower block is perfect for a hot morning shower and has washing up facilities for those stubborn sausage pans. A freezer stocked with ice packs, a tumble dryer and gadget charging lockers are also available.
Woodland Retreat (sleeps 5 double and singles /futons)
A tent in the woods for an extra special treat. A large deck with your own private sauna, loungers & hammock. Also your bathroom has a beautiful roll top bath and twin sinks plus fluffy bathrobes included !
Silver Birch (sleeps up to 5 Double, singles & futons)
A 5m Lotus Belle. Tucked deeper into the trees, a real sense of seclusion here. Dappled sunlight and rustling leaves aplenty.
The Star Gazer (sleeps up to 6, Doubles singles & futons)
The brand new Star Gazer by Lotus Belle with night sky observatory is huge at 6 meters ! cosy up under the stars ! with even more room than last year !
Harvest Moon Stargazer tent 5 meters (sleeps up to 5)
Our second Star Gazer tent with a night sky observatory snuggle up and look up to the stars, with the added bonus of this tent being in a clearing in the woods! Best of both worlds secluded but with a suntrap! Lots of room outside this tent.
Meadow View (sleeps up to 6 – Double & 4 singles)
This is a Traditional bell tent nestled in the edge of the woodland looking out over the wildflower meadow, double bed and bunk beds to make the most of the huge floor space (can also be made in to singles).
INCLUDED IN YOUR TENT
- Eco friendly toilet
- Outdoor kitchen – with gas BBQ, pots, pans and utensils
- Real beds with squishy duvets and crisp sheets
- Cups, plates, glasses and cutlery
- Blanket box filled with blankets and hot water bottles
- Rechargeable lighting
- Outdoor seating area
- Travel cots available
WHAT WE SUGGEST YOU BRING
We suggest you bring slippers, wellies, waterproofs (check the forecast), extra blankets, torches, binoculars and your food and drink
- Breakfast Crate including bacon, sausage, egg, mushrooms, tomatoes, beans, orange juice, tea, coffee, milk and sugar (from local suppliers where possible)
- Hire a chicken coop with 2 hens and feed for you to look after for your stay ( outside your own tent )
- Meal on arrival
- Celebration basket including prosecco or champagne, strawberries and chocolates
- Towel bundle £20 per family
THINGS TO DO
Explore the farm. Walk our footpaths, FREE farm feeding every morning …pigs , goats ,horses, rabbits and guinea pigs & collect eggs and care for your happy hens. why not build a den in the woods or have fun in our mud kitchen ! jump in the sand pit or play in our play area.
Off peak breaks we run offers for B&T ( babies & toddlers ) messy play ,small animal petting and feeding
Hire a mountain bike from us and go a little further afield. Beccles our local market town has a wide variety of shops, cafes restaurants and take-aways. Local attractions include
- Beccles Lido outdoor swimming pool
- Visit Southwold for great shops, delis, pubs, the famous pier and harbour and home of Adnams brewery
- Explore beautiful seaside town of Aldeburgh
- Go crabbing at Walberswick
- Golden sands of Gt Yarmouth, Gorleston and Lowestoft
- Wide open spaces and dunes at Kessingland and Dunwich
- RSPB Minsmere
- Historic city of Norwich is just half an hour away with it’s castle, cathedral and excellent shopping
- Being on the edge of The Broads National Park where better to take a boat trip
- Pleasurewood Hills theme park
- Gt Yarmouth Pleasure Beach
- Africa Alive
- Somerleyton Hall
- Ellough Park Go-Karting
- Redwings Horse Sanctuary
- Maize mazes
- Framlingham Castle
Midweek Breaks from £80
Weekend Breaks from £125 per night per tent
Sorry no dogs
OPEN April to November