A wonderful small barn retreat with kitchen, bathroom with shower, living area, dining area and bedroom nestled in a quaint Norfolk Broad village close to the historic and vibrant city of Norwich.
Contemporary and vintage interiors, the Flint Shed is sanctuary away from the hustle and bustle of busy schedules. Enjoy the Norfolk Countryside for walks, cycle rides as well as the Norfolk Broads, beaches and RSPB Strumpshaw Fen is just around the corner! Just 8 miles away is the historic city of Norwich with its cathedral, castle, daily market, boutique shopping.
BEDROOM: 1 King sized Bed
SOFA BED also available for 2 extra people
KITCHEN with dishwasher, washer dryer, full oven, microwave, toaster and kettle, cutlery and crockery
DINING AREA with table and chairs, Nespresso machine
BATHROOM with shower, sink and toilet
OUTSIDE you will find your own private patio and seating area
- Historic city of Norwich with its cathedral, castle, daily market, and boutique restaurants and shopping
- Winterton-on Sea is the nearest sandy duney beach with beach cafe
- The Norfolk Broads
- Strumpshaw RSPB Fen
- The country walks surrounding Strumpshaw and The Broads
- North Norfolk including Blakeney, Cley, Cromer and Well-next-the-Sea
- Holkham Hall
- National Trust’s Blickling Hall
- Market town of Bungay
- Beccles with its Lido
- Suffolk Heritage Coast including Southwold, Aldeburgh and Snape
- Cambridge is an hour away and London 2 hours
£69 per night sleeping up to 3 to 4 people
Minimum 2 night stay
Open Christmas and New Year
DISCLAIMER The information displayed about this business is a advertisement. Love Glamping makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. The information on this business is provided and by the business named on this page.