Enjoy camping with a touch of home comfort at New Farm Holidays.
Set in the 30 acres of woodland of Ostler’s Wood in Lincolnshire, we have camping and glamping options to suit all tastes, accommodating both large and small groups. Get back to nature without the hassle of bringing a tent by choosing one of our camping pods, or for more a luxurious break, check out our well-equipped Bell Tent or deluxe pod that comes with its very own wet room.
Whichever option you choose, you’ll enjoy the peaceful surroundings of our pond, woodland and open countryside, with plenty of space to walk and explore. Each pitch has its own campfire so you can relax each evening underneath the stars.
No need to struggle putting up a tent, just turn up and move into a pod! You’ll need to bring your camping gear but each pod includes:
- Lights, heating and a double 3-pin socket
- Double locking French doors for greater security
- Plenty of head room, even for taller campers
Children especially love these pods, telling us it’s like sleeping in a den!
DELUXE EN SUITE POD
If you prefer your camping with more than a touch of luxury, our brand new deluxe pod is the one for you! Enjoy getting back to nature with the perfect pitch beside the pond, whilst enjoying some of the comforts of home.
- Wet room with shower, sink and toilet
- Full size double bed plus additional double sofa bed
- Kitchen area with sink, fridge and microwave
- Under floor heating
Enjoy our fully furnished Bell Tent for the ultimate glamping experience! It comes with everything you need including:
- A double bed and two single roll out cotton mattresses
- A wood burning stove to take the chill off in the evening
- A camping gas stove for when you need a quick cup of tea
- Your own firepit for cooking or simply to enjoy
- All your crockery and utensils plus homely touches such as fairy lights, a tea light chandelier and a pretty decorative quilt
MIGHTY OAK PACKAGE
Save yourself the packing and let us provide your crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils and kettle with our Mighty Oak Package for just £10 per stay.
JUST BRING WITH YOU…
Sleeping Bag, Bedding, Air mattress, Gas Camping Stove and Gas Torches, Lanterns and batteries, Tea Towels, Table/Chairs, Lighter, Matches, Coolbox and Icepacks and Food!
- Flushing toilets
- Hot shower
- Personal campfire per pod or tent (you can purchase logs at booking for your campfire)
- Dishwashing sinks with hot running water
- Hire our 40 litre camping fridge for £2.50 per night
A camp fire is essential to a good camping stay so each camping pod, Bell Tent and tent pitch has an allocated area for a camp fire. Bring your own logs or order a large bag (which includes kindling and fire lighters) for £5 per net when you book. Depending on your usage a bag will last you one to two nights.
UNDER THE NIGHT SKY
Whilst we have lighting in our pods you can enjoy the starry night sky without light pollution. Don’t forget to pack a torch for those late night trips to the toilet!
If you’d like to have a home-cooked meal delivered to your door, just order one of our delicious meals seven days in advance. Choose from:
Chicken and Mushroom Casserole with Cider
Courgette and Bean Chilli (v)
Beef or Lamb Curry
Each will be accompanied by a jacket potato or plain rice, arrives in a well packed chiller box and can be reheated over your campfire. Portions are generously sized and charged at £8 per person. The potatoes and beef are produced on the Organic farm and the lamb is home reared.
DO AND SEE IN THE AREA
- Maud Foster Windmill
- RSPB Frieston Shore
- Batemans Brewery Visitors Centre
- Natureland Seal Sanctuary
- Hardy’s Farm Park
- Chapel St Leonards
- Gibraltar Point Nature Reserve
- Lincolnshire Aviation Heritage Centre
- Visit the home of the RAF Battle of Britain Memorial Flight
- Visit Boston, Skegness and Lincoln
Family Pod (up to 4 adults) – from £41 per night
Bell Tent (up to 4 adults) – from £55 per night
Camping pitches – from £19 per night
Minimum booking of two nights on a weekend and three over Bank Holiday weekends Unfortunately we cannot accommodate dogs and there is no smoking in the pods or bell tent
We are open from the beginning of March until the end of October. Please speak to us if you are interested in booking a stay outside of this period and we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
DISCLAIMER The information displayed about this business is a advertisement. Love Glamping makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. The information on this business is provided and by the business named on this page.