Millside Wigwams offers a true rural glamping experience in a picturesque, quiet spot in the Lincolnshire countryside. If you’re glamping in Lincolnshire then Wigwam® Holidays Millside is an ideal base for easy access to all that Lincolnshire has to offer. Enjoy an open air breakfast or a tasty BBQ, visit the animals on the farm, or enjoy a wander along the farm tracks and footpaths. If relaxing and doing very little isn’t your thing and you need to turn your attention to an activity of sorts, challenge your group to a game of pool, then stones need skimming at the nearby river and you can also take part in some relaxing fly fishing – which we recommend you contact the site direct to book.
Our luxury ensuite glamping cabins are only around ten minutes from Grantham and just a one hour train journey from London and York. We are an ideal destination for families looking for a glamping holiday, or for a romantic couples retreat in the outdoors or a group get together.
Our Deluxe wigwam cabins sleep up to 5 people with the following facilities
- Double bed
- Double sofa bed with luxury memory foam mattresses
- Kitchenette fully fitted with fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle, two hotplates and sink
- Crockery for four – includes plates, bowls, mugs, glasses, pans, bowls, jugs, cutlery (including plastic cutlery for younger children) and kitchen utensils
- Frying pan and saucepan
- Dining table with 4 chairs
- Electric Heater
- En-suite shower, toilet, wash basin and heated towel rail
- TV with DVD player with remote control
- All electricity and hot running water
- Complimentary tea, coffee, sugar and milk for arrival
OUTSIDE you will find
Firepit/BBQ available to hire (sorry no personal BBQs or campfires allowed on site)
Parking for one car next to the wigwam
WHAT SHOULD WE BRING?
Bedding – sleeping bag or duvet and bottom sheet, pillows (bedding can be hired and is available as an optional extra), Towels (towels can be hired and are available as an optional extra), Toiletries, Torch and Food – breakfast packs and barbecue packs are available (and can be hired as an optional extra).
ON SITE FACILITIES
On site we have a large log cabin with
- Table football, pool table and other games
- There is also a large grassed area suitable for games eg. football, cricket, kite flying or riding bikes
We offer an information pack with a multitude of ideas for places to visit nearby and menus for take-aways & local restaurants.
Fly fishing and beekeeping taster experience available on the farm, by arrangement
There are numerous farm tracks and paths leave from outside the entrance to the site, great for walking dogs, family walks and bike rides. A small river with stepping stones is a 5 minute walk away.
Also explore and visit many attractions in the area including
- Lincoln Castle and Cathedral
- Belton House & Gardens
- Twinlakes Park, Melton Mowbray
- Lincolnshire Wolds
From £65 per night
Dogs permitted (maximum 2 per wigwam)