Glamping Leicestershire with Hot Tub
Village Farm Getaway offers a unique glamping experience located in beautiful Leicestershire. Situated on a dairy farm and in a secluded setting Village Farm Getaway is the perfect place for family holidays and romantic escapes, and an ideal place to make those long lasting memories that will live in your heart forever. With only two luxury glamping lodges available, you can be rest assured that your getaway will be relaxed, comfortable and peaceful.
We believe that we have created an exclusive experience for you and your family. With our working dairy farm within walking distance, you will have the chance to feed our calves, collect some eggs for your breakfast from our hens and have a tour around the farm. You will enjoy a lovely atmosphere where children can experience the countryside, exploring the great outdoors and discovering nature at its best.
LUXURY CANVAS LODGES
Barleyleas and Coathills offer a great glamping experience with a few home comforts that you will love. Enjoy a glass of wine around your log burner. Snuggle up into your warm bed. Toast marshmallows round your very own fire pit, or once the kids have gone to bed, share some champagne under the stars in your private hot tub when booking Barleyleas. Picture the scene, you are sitting out on your private deck, watching the sun set over the fields, a chilled glass of bubbly in hand. With the sounds of nature surrounding you, enjoy a board game or two or make the most of your private hot tub*.
- Well equipped kitchen with small fridge, gas hob and everything you need to cook a lavish meal
- Cosy living and dining area with log burner
- Gorgeous bathroom with hot shower, toilet and basin
- Comfy double bed
- Bedroom with bunk beds and trundle bed
- All seasons duvets in both rooms
- Luxury linen
- Hair dryer
- Blankets and hot water bottles
- Log Burner with oven above
- Complimentary bag of logs, matches and firelighters (extra logs can be purchased by cash during your stay)
- Candles and electric lights
- Electric points for charging mobile phones
THE HOT TUB (BARLEYLEAS ONLY)
Barleyleas has its very own hot tub. If you would like to use the hot tub during your stay, please be aware that it will be available from 9pm on the day of your arrival. A great way to relax with your loved ones. Enjoy a glass of bubbly whilst star gazing with the soundtrack of nature surrounding you.
Set in the rambling Leicestershire countryside, the farm has an impressive dairy herd, selling high quality milk direct to Long Clawson Dairy for Stilton cheese. There are ample footpaths to explore the 450 acres of arable and grazing land. The farm is in the Natural England High Level Scheme for hedges, ponds and boundaries which enhances the wild life and environmental features. The ridge and furrow fields, dew ponds and evidence of Roman settlements all add to the history and charm of Village Farm.
Village Farm tours available by arrangement on arrival as well as
- Feeding our calves
- A hen house for each glamping lodge
- A barn with bales to play in
- Bird watching with a number of bird boxes on the farm
- A wild flower meadow (June – July)
- Plenty of badger setts to discover
- Ample public footpaths right on your door
There are many exciting adventures awaiting you at Village Farm, but if you choose to wander into the surrounding areas, you won’t be disappointed. From the National Space Centre to Richard III’s Visitor’s Centre to quaint and quiet garden centres, there is lots to do come rain or shine.
- Hungarton and the nearby villages offer a great selection of restaurants and pubs
- The National Space Centre
- King Richard III Visitor Centre
- Melton Mowbray Market (sheep and cattle market on Tuesdays)
- Kilworth House and Open Air Theatre
- Twycross Zoo
- Foxton Locks
- Steam Train Journeys
- Market towns of Oakham and Market Harborough
- City of Leicester
From £410 for a 4 night Midweek Break per Lodge
Weekend break Friday – Monday £440 – £525
Midweek break Monday – Friday £410 – £475
*Barleyleas has its very own hot tub which you can opt in to enjoy during your stay for only £75.00.
OPEN June 2017 to October 2017 and March 2018 to October 2018
DISCLAIMER The information displayed about this business is a advertisement. Love Glamping makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. The information on this business is provided and by the business named on this page.