Glamping Leicestershire with Hot Tub
The Hidden Hideaway offers glamping in Safari tents amongst 400 acres of rolling Leicestershire countryside. Set on a family run farm we are surrounded by bridleways and footpaths along with a number of country pubs. We are just a short drive from Market Harborough and Uppingham and in the perfect location for you to unwind. Whether you are looking at a relaxing getaway or a horsey holiday you can do it here.
The farm has a pedigree herd of Lincoln Red cattle and in the spring months they will have their calves at foot, as well as a few sheep with lambs. During the summer months you will see tractors and trailers and the combine in the fields near the site and in the autumn the hedgerows around the farm are full with blackberries with ample to go around.
OUR SAFARI TENTS
Our luxury wooden safari tents, Peasant and Hare both sleep up to 5 people (6 with a cot) so they are ideal for families or couples. Get back to nature in style and enjoy the
- Fully equipped kitchen with sink, gas hob, fridge along with cutlery, crockery and pots and pans
- Sitting and dining area opening out onto decking
- Wood burning stove
- Double bedroom
- Bunk beds
- Beds made on arrival
- Your own private bathroom including private toilet, shower and sink
- Outside decking furniture with picnic bench
- Games chest
- Solar powered lights and battery lanterns
- Charging points for mobile phones and tablet (run off solar power)
- Basket of firewood (if you do run out of the supplied basket you can always purchase more from the farm)
- High chair and cot for hire on request
WOOD FIRED HOT TUB
Optional Wood fired hot tub package to include, use of hot tub, 2 x robes, fizz, chocolates and wood to start you off from £55
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU
- Towels and toiletries
- Appropriate clothing for the time of year, it can be cool under canvas
- Food and drink for your stay
There’s a village shop 5 minutes away for basics and larger stores can be found at Market Harborough and Uppingham
You can pre-order food hampers a minimum of 24 hours before arrival, available for day of arrival
BREAKFAST HAMPER from £20.00 including 6 portions of sausages, bacon, eggs, croissants, spread, jam, fresh bread and orange juice
BBQ PACKS from £22 to £26 All from local butchers including sausages, burgers, chicken drumsticks, marinated chicken and pork/ribs
We allow well behaved dogs with a maximum of two dogs per tent. Please be respectful of our facilities and other users. Dogs must be kept on leads unless stated otherwise and always scoop the poop. Please keep to footpaths and be aware of wild life and farm animals.
Dogs £10.00 per dog per night
Explore local market towns of Uppingham, famous for its school and Market Harborough which is only 10 minutes away.
Nearby Rutland Water offers lots of things to do from walking, cycling, windsurfing, sailing and fishing. There are many cafes and bars around the shores of the water along with play areas, a tree top adventure course, climbing wall and Bugtopia the Zoo, where you can gets hands on with all sorts of creatures!
Other nearby attractions include
- The National Space Centre in Leicester
- Foxton Locks
- Oakham and its Castle
- Wistow Maze
From £110 per night per tent