Wood View Farm Glamping Kent is in our beautiful five acre wild flower meadow, mainly in Bell Tents. Come and enjoy the countryside, wildlife and fresh air. Suits groups, families and or couples. Book individual plots or the entire glamping site for sole use. If you’re looking for somewhere to enjoy the great outdoors, daytime family fun, quiet nights, a relaxing hen or stag do in a chilled out space or a place to return to and relax after a day or night out, our glamping meadow would suit you well.
We are a very rural, hidden sunny meadow, in beautiful countryside, on a small county lane, yet within a mile there is easy access to all amenities, London and road and rail networks. Perfect place to come and relax for a break, we are ideally placed for country walks, cycle rides, golf, fishing, activities, days out and fresh air! Or just sitting and watching the local wildlife, so something for everyone!
We have up to 10 bell tents available at any one time, sleeping up to 4 each plus additional group accommodation. Our full glamping option includes
- Airbeds or sleeping mats
- Full bedding
- Sundry equipment incl, Pots and pans, plates and bowls, cutlery
- Cool box with daily re charge of ice packs by arrangement
- Store box for food
- Solar lights and or lamps
- Own private dining chairs and table or bench, plus part covered main shared dining area
- Use of facilities, Bbq s, gas and charcoal, Fire pit area, dining area, kitchen, shower and toilets
You can also bring your own bedding, linen and equipment for a discount
GLAMPING SITE FACILITIES
Basic kitchen and part covered dining with shared facilities includes:
- Barbeques, gas and charcoal
- Firepit area with log seating
- Washing up
- Dining Area with benches
- Limited power to charge your equipment
FIRE PIT Situated in the dedicated area
SHOWERS AND TOILETS
Mobile phones work intermittently, wi fi, signal for both can be weak
LOCAL AREA: Within walking distance you will find
- Restaurant (s)
- Local shop
- Bus route
LOCAL ATTRACTIONS include
- High Weald AONB
- Walks: Local footpaths and further afield for the energetic
- Cycle rides: Local and long distance routes
- Golf: Many excellent local courses from 2- 3 miles away
- Fishing: Local and several renowned lakes near by
- Activities: Archery, paintball, quads, mountain bikes, swimming, many others, all within reasonable distance
- Watersports within driving distance
- Variety of Animal parks and Zoos, Woodchurch Rare breeds, Lions in Smarden , Port Lympne, Wingham and others a little further
- Vineyards and a brewery to visit
- Wide variety of local restaurants and pubs within 1-3 miles
- Beaches: Camber Sands, Dymchurch and more
- Historic Towns: Tenterden, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Rye, many more
- Castles and gardens abound through the area: Sissinghurst to Leeds
- Shopping: Tenterden, Ashford designer outlet and more
From £16 per person per night (bring you own bedding)
From £25 per person per night (we supply bedding)
Minimum booking 2 nights, 3 night weekends or ask about our special weekend packages.
Sorry no pets or fireworks
GROUPS, EVENTS AND WEDDINGS
We can accommodate up to 60 in our Glamping units each individually located in its own private space or we can place them together with shared space for families and groups. Choose from Bell tents or Norwegian Tipii, plus larger group accommodation, as available. Some dates available with sole use of site, for groups, events or even weddings! Otherwise each unit can be located in it s own area well apart from others as we limit numbers camping in our accommodation up to 60. We also have a beautiful farmhouse that sleeps 14 or 24 including an annex.
Please get in touch to discuss your requirements.
DISCLAIMER The information displayed about this business is a advertisement. Love Glamping makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. The information on this business is provided and by the business named on this page.