Ham Hideaway near Sandwich in Kent is set in a beautiful countryside location offering luxurious glamping in shepherds huts and safari tents. We also have an exclusive on site butler shed serving breakfast, lunch and dinner!
SAFARI TENTS – Robins Roost, Bumble Bee
Perfect for families, couples or small groups our six bed 5.5 metre safari tents have a double and two single oak-framed beds and a leather sofa bed in the living area which can be converted into a small double bed.
SHEPHERDS HUTS – Sweet Briar and Corncockle
Our romantic Shepherd’s Hut with a double bedroom is perfect for a couple.
All of our accommodation includes
- Egyptian cotton linen with ultra-plush pillows and duvets
- An antique dresser
- Inside and outside dining tables & chairs
- Coffee table
- Electric points
- Secure parking with CCTV
- Guaranteed super fast 100mpbs broadband throughout
- All tents have the option to add a dog bed with chews
Eglantine Hut – Sleeps 2 with en suite
Eglantine hut is perched in the corner of the hideaway. The elevated scrub-timber deck that skirts the hut commands stunning views across the rolling countryside to Sandwich Bay and also includes
- An oak-framed double bed set on a solid oak floor and dressed in classic linens
- Your own en-suite vintage-style luxury toilet, shower and vanity room
- Toiletries and luxury towelling
Note*. TV not included but guests welcome to bring own devices for viewing
- Butler Chef for breakfast lunch and dinner!
- Picnic Hampers
- On site shower and toilet facilities
Explore the area including
- Dover Castle
- The White Cliffs of Dover
- Bird Watching
- Around an hour from London!
From £195 per shepherds hut for 2 and £250 per safari tent for 4 to 6 people