Our romantic Cottage Garden Yurt offers luxurious Glamping for 2, deep in the Kent countryside
3 miles from the Wealden town of Tenterden. Our unusual yurt B and B is a perfect romantic retreat for a special anniversary, wedding night or short break that is a little out of the ordinary. Our part of Kent abounds with pretty villages, great country pubs and the long, unspoiled beaches of Camber and Rye Bay are a mere half an hour away.
Sitting in its own garden and positioned on a deck looking out over the meadow and onto the sunset. The yurt and has a pretty vintage bathroom with all mod cons located adjacent to it and includes
- Antique iron Bedstead
- Fresh cotton bed-linen
- Blankets and cushions
- Clothes storage and hanging space
- Table and chairs
- Dresser containing all you need to make light refreshments during your stay
- Lanterns and solar bedside lights
- Wi-fi if required
The Yurt is heated by a wood burning stove which is ultra efficient and keeps the yurt warm and cosy even on the coldest of nights. Logs and kindling are provided.
The bathroom is situated beside the yurt on the deck.
It is inside a pretty New England style shed.
It has an excellent powerful shower, loo and basin, towels provided.
In the lobby of the bathroom is an area for phone charging, hair drying etc.
Solar lights activate at night for safe access.
On a warm morning you can sit out in your private garden and eat breakfast overlooking the meadow. To enable guests maximum independence and privacy we provide a continental breakfast in the yurt.
- The dresser contains a cool-box with milk, fruit juice, butter, yoghurt and fresh eggs to boil
- In the bread box there is a yummy selection of bread, rolls, croissants and Danish pastries with jam and marmalade
- Also included are a selection of cereals and fresh fruit
- A wide variety of teas, fresh coffee for the cafetiere and instant coffee for a quick brew are available
STAINED GLASS COURSES
We can also offer a variety of stained glass courses. Please enquire.
The whole of the south coast of England is within easy reach and there are many pretty villages with country pubs and restaurants nearby by. Explore
- Rye and nearby beaches
- Award winning vineyard including Chapel Down and Biddenden
- Sissinghurst Castle
- Leeds Castle
- Great Dixter
- The Channel Tunnel is 30 minutes should you fancy lunch in France!
We are more than happy to recommend places of interest to visit or eat.
PRICES FOR THE YURT
including firewood and breakfast are from
£110 per night midweek
£240 for a Weekend Break (minimum stay 2 nights)
Last minute 1 night weekends’ are sometimes available. Please contact us for last minute availability.
DISCLAIMER The information displayed about this business is a advertisement. Love Glamping makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. The information on this business is provided and by the business named on this page.