Our romantic Cottage Garden Yurt offers luxurious Glamping for 2, deep in the Kent countryside 3 miles from the Wealden town of Tenterden. Our unusual yurt B and B is a perfect romantic retreat for a special anniversary, wedding night or short break that is a little out of the ordinary. Our part of Kent abounds with pretty villages, great country pubs and the long, unspoiled beaches of Camber and Rye Bay are a mere half an hour away.
Sitting in its own garden and elevated on a deck looking out over the meadow towards the sunset.
The interior is deceptively spacious, all beautifully styled to be harmonious and comfortable.
A wonderful, tranquil place to relax and unwind, sit back and forget the world.
The garden has a pretty arbour to curl up in , garden furniture, a BBQ and a chimenea.
The yurt and has a pretty vintage bathroom located adjacent to it on the deck.
The yurt contains:
- Antique very comfortable double bed
- Table and chairs, and armchair and chest of drawers
- Dresser containing china, glasses, cutlery, tea lights, lighter, torch radio etc
- Cool box, kettle and stove. (Teas, coffee, sugar, milk biscuits)
- Games , books, magazines, maps and binoculars
- Lanterns and solar bedside lights
- Wi-fi if required
- The Yurt is heated by a wood burning stove which is ultra- efficient and keeps the yurt warm and cosy even on the coldest of nights. Logs and kindling are provided
The bathroom is situated beside the yurt on the deck.
It is inside a pretty New England style shed.
It has an excellent powerful shower, loo and basin, towels provided.
In the lobby of the bathroom is an area for phone charging, hair dryer provided.
Small fridge and toaster.
Solar lights activate at night for safe access.
On a warm morning you can sit out in your private garden and eat breakfast overlooking the meadow.
We deliver breakfast to you in a hamper each morning. Hot croissants, breads, conserves, eggs , fruit and yoghurts.
If you wish, we can just leave breakfast supplies in the yurt if you would rather to be totally self sufficient.
When you have finished, you leave out the dirty dishes in a basket, and we wash it up and return it to you. What’s not to like!
We have 2 bikes for guests to use if they wish to explore locally.
The whole of the south coast of England is within easy reach and there are many pretty villages with country pubs and restaurants nearby by to explore.
- The beautiful medieval town of Rye is close by
- Award winning vineyard including Chapel Down and Biddenden Vineyard
- Tenterden, our nearest town has many cafes, restaurants and shops
- World famous Sissinghurst Castle Garden is 10 minutes drive
- Great Dixter, Leeds castle, Pashley Manor, Bodiam Castle
- Great beaches at Camber, Winchelsea and Whitstable
- Cayaking and boating at Bodiam Boating Station
- We are more than happy to recommend places of interest to visit or eat
PRICES FOR THE YURT
At the moment we are doing a minimum stay of 2 nights at weekends.
One night stays are sometimes available last minute if we are not booked.
The yurt is thoroughly deep cleaned and left for 24hours between guests.
2 night break – £280
One night when available £140.00