Glamping Isle of Wight with Private Hot Tub
Escape to the countryside and enjoy the peace and quiet in Bay, a circular yurt-style lodge with private hot tub. Set in a rural setting, making you feel miles away from home, it makes a perfect getaway for your romantic glamping experience. The beautiful open plan design gives the lodge a bright and welcoming feel where you will relax as soon as you walk in.
When the sun is shining, take in the scenery of the great outdoors by stepping outside and dining al fresco or why not enjoy a dip in your very own private hot tub. As you unwind in your hut with a glass of wine, leave the top half of the stable door open and let the country views inside.
Buttercup Barn Retreat resort is situated in the Wootton countryside and is just a short drive from the town of Ryde and the sailing resort Cowes. On the days you feel like taking an adventure, you are sure to find some of the Isle of Wight’s most popular attractions closeby.
- King Sized Bed
- Free standing wardrobe with open hanging and shelving space
- Living room area with a two seater sofa
- 30” flat screen TV with Freeview
- A quaint open plan modern kitchen
- Breakfast bar in kitchen area that seats two
- Conventional electric single oven with grill
- Refrigerator and microwave
- Kettle, cafetiere and toaster
- Iron & ironing board available upon request
- Bathroom with walk in shower, WC and sink
- Wi-Fi (shared facility so strength of signal can not be guaranteed)
- Outdoor area with private hot tub and patio table and chairs
- Charcoal BBQ
- Communal bike shed to store bicycles
- Dogs Welcome
The nearby town of Ryde
The Sailing Resort of Cowes
Resorts of Sandown and Shanklin
Cookery School Isle of Wight
From £166 for 2 people for a Short Break of 2 nights
DISCLAIMER The information displayed about this business is a advertisement. Love Glamping makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. The information on this business is provided and by the business named on this page.