Glamping in Somerset with Hot Tub
If you’ve ever wanted to get away from it all to rest, recharge and reset then you’ve come to the right place. At Hinton Hideaways, set on an organic farm in Somerset, we offer a range of unique luxury, adult only properties for you to escape to. Choose between a Treehouse, bespoke Roundhouses and Owl Cabin which welcome you to a slower pace of life.
The Birdhouse is a stilted Tree house in it’s own woodland garden alive with birdsong. Lie in bed and forest bathe as you gaze at nothing but vertical trunks and still life framed by the large picture windows. Set in a tranquil woodland garden, the Birdhouse is an unbelievably romantic location. Named, not just for its friendly proportions, but because the sound of the bird song drifts through the air throughout all seasons.
Hand crafted furnishings give a Scandinavian, clean and calm open-plan feel which is cosy in the winter and cool in the summer. Breakfast at the dining table, or sip French press coffee on the balcony as the dappled morning light shines through the trees, round off a perfect day with a BBQ next to the fire pit and toast marshmallows whilst watching the stars.
The Birdhouse comes with its own private wood fired hot tub nestled amongst native ferns at the edge of the woodland.
- Bedding and Egyptian cotton Bed linen
- Fully equipped kitchen
- DVD player
- Hand soap, Washing up Liquid, Toilet roll
- Basket of wood for the outside fire pit
- Patio set for alfresco dining on the deck
- Private Hot Tub
ALSO AVAILABLE AT HINTON HIDEAWAYS
OWL CABIN, a luxury lodge with hot tub (click here)
ROUNDHOUSES with hot tub (click here)
THE WOODLAND SAUNA
The Woodland Sauna offers guests the chance to relax, regenerate and revitalise in the most beautiful setting. The Woodland Sauna compromises of a physiotherm infra red sauna which has greater health benefits than a regular sauna and is more comfortable to use as it heats your body and not the air temperature. Whilst using the sauna you will be gazing straight into the unspoilt woodland and listening to music.
After a sauna session you can use our Outdoor Shower, which can be hot or cold and is big enough for two! You also have a changing space, toilet and our filtered spring drinking water.
We have created a perfect habitat for bird watching with nesting boxes and feeders, see what you can spot whist your in the sauna!
PLACES NEARBY TO EXPLORE
- Lyme Regis
- Lunch at the Town Mill Bakery, Mill Tea & Dinning Room or Swim restaurant and bar looking out across the sea front
- Dinner at Hix oyster and fish house while you watch the sun go down
- West Bay & Bridport, famous for being the gateway to the Jurassic Coast
- The market town of Bridport has a thriving artist community and twice weekly markets on a Wednesday and Saturday
- West Bay has a stunning beach with golden cliffs and Rise cafe for delicious meals looking over the river
- Burton Bradstock home of Billy Bragg and the award winning Hive Beach Café
- Weymouth is an hour away
From £247 per night
Sleeps 2 Adults
Minimum stay 2 nights
Sorry no pets