White House on Wye Tipi and Glamping offers the best of Herefordshire Glamping. We are nestled in the beautiful Wye Valley with a cosy tipi living in our apple orchard, the perfect setting for a getaway. The River Wye winds it’s way through our farm. We have over a mile of riverside and river beach to explore and admire. Come and canoe, walk. fish or even just relax with a BBQ on the beach.
Our farm is a working dairy farm. We welcome guests who wish to experience country life as it really is. That means the hum of the milking parlour, mooing cows, squawking rooks and dogs running around. All of the things that give the countryside it’s character.
YOUR TIPI PARADISE
The luxury tipi is tucked away in the apple orchard, providing ultimate privacy with a cosy interior and outdoor eating and relaxation area. The tipi has enough room for a family of three to four and includes a king size bed, a single bed and plenty of space for camping mattresses for extra guests. Outside is a smashing little eating area with simple handmade furniture where you can lay out breakfast bits of locally sourced produce to snaffle in the morning sunshine.
- Bed linen including duvet, pillows, sheets and blankets
- Towels included
- King size bed
- Single bed (with possibility of adding an extra futon bed)
- Handmade furniture
- Cooking utensils including cutleries, plates, glasses and cups
- Complimentary tea and Kettle
- Indoor fireplace
- Private bathroom facilities (shower and toilet)
- Electricity/power supply
- Running water
The tipi is lit with candles, torches and small lights at night.
OUTSIDE THE TIPI
- Private outside seating areas
- Outdoor Cinema (Projector + movies + screen)
Please note there is NO wifi and a poor mobile service – how relaxing does it sound?
- Beach by the river
- Outdoor cinema! We’ve created an outdoor cinema that you can sit out under the stars and watch your favourite movie
THE LOCAL AREA
Activities in the area include
- Explore the historic towns of Ross on Wye and Hereford
- Walking in the Wye Valley
- Several National Trust properties
- Walking trails and wanders through ancient forests and caves
- Four golf courses nearby
- Bird Watching
- Local pubs and restaurants
£100 per night (3 people + availability for extra futon bed).
*Special prices for more than 3 nights.
*No minimum stay.
NOTE: We are pet-friendly but they are not allowed inside the tipi
DISCLAIMER The information displayed about this business is a advertisement. Love Glamping makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. The information on this business is provided and by the business named on this page.