Glamping Herefordshire with Hot Tub
Glamping at The Huts In The Hills in Herefordshire is set in the most idyllic and remote corner of the mountainside close to Hay Bluff in the midst of The Black Mountain near Hay on Wye. Set beside the stream in a wood land clearing the luxurious Shepherd’s Huts provide off-grid accommodation for small groups looking for adventure in a glorious location.
The shepherd’s huts have been designed to have minimal environmental impact and offer warmth and comfort for up to groups of 8 people. If you want comfortable and luxurious glamping in Wales this is the perfect place for you.
HUTS Sleeps 6 – 8 (2 people per hut)
Three fully insulated luxurious huts with the option to take a fourth, are set around a central stone fire pit with BBQ grills.
Each hut includes
- A spacious double bed
- Bedding and blankets
- Welsh blanket drapes
- Solar powered lighting
- Wood burning stove
The fourth sleeping hut is set apart from the other three in the neighbouring field.
The communal kitchen hut has a small kitchen with
- Wood-burning oven
- Kettle and cooking utensils
At the back of this hut is a well-designed and modern shower and toilet.
‘Huts in the Hills’ are proud to be a Green Tourism Gold Award Winner. All the huts are fully insulated and designed to be cosy, comfortable and environmentally sustainable.
- A Hybrid system consisting of a wind turbine and solar panels provides power
- Water is supplied by a nearby natural spring
- Grey water is treated via a compost toilet and sand filter
- Biodegradable soaps and cleaning products are provided
- To avoid contamination of the stream, only these biodegradable products can be used at the huts
- A wood burning stove provides hot water for the kitchen and shower room
- Recycling facilities are provided
Badgers, buzzards, kites, partridges, hares, pheasant’s, foxes and bats all make their home around the huts. Each hut is named after a wild animal or bird that you can expect to see or hear at some point during your stay (particularly at night!!)
FOR LARGER GROUPS…
The House in the Hills with its hot tub is just a 5 minute walk away, and can accommodate another 10 guests making it the perfect weekend to remember for family and friends!
From £740 – £1,110 for a short break for the group