Glamping Glen Coe Scotland
Blackwater glamping in Scotland nestles in the scenic village of Kinlochleven surrounded by spectacular Mamore Mountains, on the famous West Highland Way, this idyllic glamping location is located between Glencoe and Fort William in the Scottish Highlands. Our accommodation has been established since 1999, providing various type of self-catering accommodation from camping on our site, Glamping in Mini/Micro or Megalodge Pods to en-suite hostel accommodation. Free Wi-Fi and secure bike storage is also available.
We also cater for large or small groups, couples, families and individuals and is an ideal location for those seeking great value accommodation in the Glencoe/Fort William area.
Approx. 200 Metres from the Ice Factor, Co-op Supermarket and pubs where you can have your evening meal and breakfast. There is also a fish and chip shop.
THE GLAMPING PODS
Adjacent to the Blackwater Hostel, all overlooking the river Leven except for mini lodges (2 & 4) which look onto campsite.
We offer 2 and 4 bedded MICRO LODGES:
4 bedded have one double and two singles
2 bedded have 2 single beds
LARGE MEGA LODGES include:
one double bed and 2 single beds, plus table and chairs seating 4
All our pods are well insulated and secure, offering dry and warm all year round accommodation and are equipped with –
- Electric heater
- Flat screen TV with free sat
- Midge screens on windows
The Pods also include –
- Access to Shower block with Ladies and Gents showers and toilets
- Access to large Drying Room with heater and commercial dehumidifier
- Hire of pods includes use of our self-catering kitchen in Blackwater Hostel (EXCEPT where a group has hired the hostel for sole occupancy).
PLEASE NOTE NO BEDDING OR CUTLERY IS PROVIDED although bedding may be hired
Pets are welcome in MICRO LODGES only
We have 25 camping pitches which include use of:
- Shower block
- Drying room
- Covered pot washing area at back of hostel
Please note that there is NO ACCESS TO THE KITCHEN.
HOSTEL AND LODGE
- 39 bedded, fully centrally heated Hostel, with 10 en-suite rooms in various room sizes.
- Twin, 3 bedded, 4 bedded & an 8 bedded room available which has 2 bathrooms.
- Drying room with commercial dehumidifiers
- All rooms are en-suite with flat screen TV and WI-FI available in the kitchen area
- Facilities include a fully equipped kitchen, lounge, dining and conference area with a full sized pool table and large flat screen TV
- Free car parking available in front of both hostels
WEST HIGHLAND LODGE – IDEAL FOR GROUPS
The West Highland Lodge is situated in an elevated position with fantastic views to Mamore Mountains overlooking the village of Kinlochleven.
This hostel site accommodation is opened only when the Blackwater is full or if your group would like sole occupancy of the West Highland Lodge. Ideal for Groups of 20 to 25 and includes –
- 8 rooms of 4 – NOT ENSUITE
- Separate Ladies and Gents showers/toilets
- Fully equipped self catering kitchen
- Electric heating through out
- Dining room with TV
- Lounge/Tv room for relaxing
- Drying room
- Secure bike storage
- Ample free parking
Mini Lodge (Sleeps 2) £45 a night per lodge
Micro Lodge (Sleeps 4) £60 a night per lodge
Mega Lodge (Sleeps 4) £70 a night per lodge
En suite Twin room £40, En suite Triple room £63, En suite Quad room £80
En suite 8 bedded room £130
Groups for whole hostel £680 per night or £650 for 2 nights or more
West Highland Lodge
Twin room £44, Triple room £60, Quad room £80
Groups for whole lodge £550 for 1 night or £500 for 2 or more nights
Camping £10 per person per night
DISCLAIMER The information displayed about this business is a advertisement. Love Glamping makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. The information on this business is provided and by the business named on this page.