Glamping Dorset with Hot Tub
Dorset Forest Glamping is located at Beaminster Bottom Farm where you can enjoy far reaching views over the countryside that inspired writer Thomas Hardy. Relax in the food forest, amongst fruit trees and shrubs, and cook on your own fire pit or under shelter of the BBQ hut.
We are surrounded by miles of beautiful English countryside with very little light pollution, perfect for star gazing or the occasional encounters with hedgehogs! We are also within an area of outstanding natural beauty extending south to the Jurassic coast and this region is well known for its fabulous places to eat. There is something here for everyone.
Our vintage style glamping shepherds huts are off grid and offer a bit of low impact luxury. The Forager Hut is set amongst fruit trees in the food forest and has stunning open views, making it ideal to view buzzards and other wild life in the fields. The Artisan Hut is set in its own secret garden accessed through a hornbeam arch making it a very peaceful retreat.
The Huts include –
- Generous kingsize bed with feather duvet and pillows, making for super comfortable and cosy nights
- Bed Linen and Towels
En-suite facilities with shower and flushing loo
- Log burning stove with a free supply of wood. The top of the woodburner is big enough to heat a saucepan for a simple supper or a kettle for a brew
- Cooking equipment for cooking on the firepit or in the BBQ cabin
- China, cutlery, utensils, washing up liquid and drinking water is all in the hut
- Starter essentials for the kitchen including filter coffee, tea, sugar and marshmallows.
OUTSIDE OUTSIDE THE HUTS
- Your own wood fired Hot Tub
- Open the door and toast your marshmallows over the fire
- In front of each shepherd’s hut is a fire pit
Your hut comes with all the equipment you should need to cook a gourmet meal over the flames. This is a fun way of cooking, with a bottle of wine, watching the sun going down, and the stars appearing in the sky.The Scandanavians created a BBQ in a hut. It is very enjoyable space, with seating right around the edge and the BBQ in the middle. Like any BBQ, the charcoal should be left till the coals are glowing before cooking. So light up then spend some time enjoying the view with an aperitif. Make the most of slow cooking!
HAMPERS available for pre order including
- Breakfast Hamper
- High Tea Hamper
- Kir Royal Hamper
- BBQ Hamper
From £90 – £120 per hut per night
Savings for 3 night stay plus
The Hot Tub is an additional £15 per night (2 night minimum) with unlimited use
Please enquire for Hamper Prices
Minimum stay two nights or three nights on bank holiday weekends