Glamping Devon with Hot Tub
Glamping at The Shepherds Shed at Accott Manor Holiday Cottages in North Devon is in an ideal setting on the edge of the Exmoor National Park and within easy reach of North Devon’s golden beaches at Croyde, Woolacombe and Saunton. The unique hut and couple friendly hideaway offers character and charm including wood floors and curved ceiling with spectacular views. It also has its own private hot tub, the perfect place to unwind and admire the stars after a day on the beach or walking the moors.
With plenty of privacy The Shepherd’s Shed sleeps up to two people and is pet friendly too.
THE SHEPHERDS SHED
The whole Shed is made warm and cosy thanks to the wood burning stove, which also acts as a great way to boil the kettle and also includes
- Compact Kitchen area including a small cooker with hob, a sink, fridge with freezer draw
- Range of cutlery and crockery
- Breakfast bar with two stools
- Bedroom area with double bed
- Bed linen and towels
- Wall-mounted TV
- Fitted separate bathroom with shower, sink and loo
- Off road parking
We also have an onsite communal games room
OUTSIDE THE SHED you will find….
- Outdoor eating area with awning
- Outdoor covered wash basin
- Gas BBQ
- Second table and chairs on the small terrace by the entrance
The private wood fired hot tub boasts some of the most beautiful panoramic views over the North Devon countryside. It is also the perfect place to admire the starlit skies that are all the more spectacular in North Devon as the nearby Exmoor National Park is a Dark Skies Reserve.
OTHER SELF CATERING ACCOMMODATION AVAILABLE AT ASCOTT MANOR includes
The Hen House and The Tallet
- Our closest and largest town in North Devon is Barnstaple with it’s larger shops, supermarkets and various places to eat. This pretty market town has a rich history, which can be seen in its pannier market or museum. The River Taw runs through the town and is perfect for scenic riverside walks.
- The Tarka Trail – for cyclists of any age and ability with it’s largely traffic free pathway that uses the former railway line
- The beautiful seaside villages such as Appledore and Instow
- From either Ilfracombe or Bideford hop on board the MS Oldeburg and set sail for Lundy Island
- Lynton and Lynmouth
From £127 per night for 2 people