RyePark House and Barn in North Devon offers a romantic glamping escape tucked away in an 11 acre setting full of wildlife, pasture and farmland, all of which you are free to explore. We are all about the location and my do we have the best location! We are surrounded by beauty, ancient woodland, a babbling river, untouched land left for and full of wildlife, pasture and farmland. Despite all of that we are right in the middle of everything located just off Exmoor and its stunning coastline, close to the beaches of the golden coast and the market towns and villages of the area.
Keepers Watch is a spacious bright shepherds hut with all en suite facilitates and a fully functioning kitchen. It has the most amazing views of the ancient woodland and river valley and is set apart from the house and Barn tucked away in the bank at the top of the hill. It’s a short walk from the old stone farmyard where the Barn (our only other holiday let) and our farm house are located. Watch the lambs playing, give the sheep a cuddle and collect eggs from the chickens and just unwind and relax either at the Hut or at one of our picnic areas.
KEEPERS WATCH includes
- Full size double bed sleeping 2
- The bed is a standard double and folds down from the wall, but don’t worry you don’t have to make it everyday it simply folds up, duvet, pillows and all, and is ready to jump straight into the next night!
- All bedding, with luxury 100% cotton linen
- Fully functioning kitchen
- Full sized oven, 2 ring hob and fridge
- Seating area with a table for eating at or playing some of the board games supplied on
- En-suite shower room with electric shower, toilet, basin and heated towel rail
- All towels provided
OUTISDE you will find
- Private Garden
- Fire Pit with paella pan, BBQ rack, stewing pot,roasting sticks, and pancake pan
- First bag of logs for the Fire Pit
- Comfy chairs for sitting round the fire
- Blankets and hot water bottles
- Bistro table and chair set for outdoor dining
In the evening sit and watch the star filled skies – find a shooting star – and listen to the peace, quiet and the wildlife while snuggled up in one of our soft 100% British Wool blankets.
There is parking just off the yard and there is a very short walk to Keepers Watch – we provide a barrow for you to load up with your belongings to transfer them to the hut and as well as the outside lighting there are torches provided should it be dark.
There is something for everyone. Apart from the stunning walks from your doorstep in just a short drive you can be….
- Walking on one of the beaches of the golden coast including Woolacombe, Saunton Sands and Croyde Bay
- Exploring the beauty of Exmoor its coast, rivers, valleys and wildlife including the ponies
- Rock pooling or kayaking at Combe Martin
- Discovering the coastal towns and villages including Ilfracombe, Lyton, Lynmouth, Clovelly and Lee Bay
- Visiting Exmoor Zoo
- Cycling the Tarka Trail
- Taking a boat trip out to see dolphins, seals and porpoises
- Visiting Barnstaple and its Pannier Market
There’s some delicious food in some of the local pubs and markets too.
WE LOVE THE PLANET
We are always trying to become more eco-friendly here are RyePark, our water is provided by a borehole and goes through a comprehensive filtration system so you get to drink pure water without the use of any chemicals, like bottled water straight from all the taps. We have a private bio disc sewerage system again with no chemical use and we recycle as much as possible and have just joined a trial to only have our black bins emptied once every three weeks to encourage recycling. We buy British and local products as much as possible and use sustainable natural materials where we can. We also promote the use of eco-friendly products and provide these in both our rentals for your use.
Prices range from £50 to £100 per night depending on the season, bank holidays, length of stay etc
Please enquire for a quote
Minimum stay is 2 nights
We are happy to provide flowers, wine, banners, cake etc for special occasions – please ask for details and costs at the time of booking.
SELF CATERING at the Barn with Hot Tub also available
DISCLAIMER The information displayed about this business is a advertisement. Love Glamping makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. The information on this business is provided and by the business named on this page.