Set in the beautiful grounds of the Seale-Hayne estate, South Devon, enjoy glamping at Fir Tree Lodge, a rustic safari tent with log burner that makes for a wonderful and unique experience in a cosy setting.
With plenty of outside space, watch the children let off steam while you relax on the private balcony taking in the stunning countryside views towards the Devon coast. You can explore the extensive grounds as you take your four legged friend on a walk and also enjoy the amenities with something for everyone right onsite. You’ll find a gallery, art workshops and studios, a state-of-the-art health and well being centre for an additional charge, and Hannah’s Bistro, if you don’t fancy cooking.
FIR TREE LODGE includes
- Sleeps 6, 2 bedrooms (and double and a bunk room) and a double den bed (situated in the main living area)
- Chest of drawers in both bedrooms
- Open plan living area with sofa
- Log burning stove with plenty of logs supplied
- Kitchen is open plan to living and dining areas and includes gas camping stove, refrigerator, kettle, toaster and a range of utensils
- Dining area with table to seat six with access to private balcony
- Family wet room with shower
- Separate toilet with sink
- Decked terrace with table and chairs, looks out over the beautiful countryside to the rear of the property
- Shared play area with fun pod swing
- Allocated parking space for one car
- Other parking spaces available on a first come first serve basis
- Fully wheelchair accessible
- Dogs welcome
Stover Country Park
Hannah’s Bistro at Seale-Hayne
From £225 for a weekend break
DISCLAIMER The information displayed about this business is a advertisement. Love Glamping makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. The information on this business is provided and by the business named on this page.