Go glamping in a safari tent situated on the stunning grounds of the Seale-Hayne Estate in Devon. Set in an idyllic countryside setting of South Devon, Birch Tree Lodge is a remarkably spacious, fully wheelchair accessible safari tent with a homely feel. It has everything you need for your glamping getaway. The main living area is the perfect spot to gather the family to settle down for an evening, especially with the log burning stove to keep you cosy . With easy access to the balcony, it means you’re just a step away from the great outdoors allowing you to keep and eye on the children whilst they enjoy the freedom of being outside. There is a gas camping stove in the kitchen, allowing you to cook up your favourite meals using samples of local produce if you choose to do so.
On site will also find Hannah’s Bistro and arts and crafts studios and an art gallery.
BIRCH TREE LODGE includes
- Sleeps 6, 2 in a double bed, 2 in the double den bed (situated in the main living area) and bunk beds
- Chest of drawers in both bedrooms
- Open plan living area with log burning stove, sofa & two armchairs
- Access to balcony
- Well-equipped kitchen with gas camping stove, larder fridge, kettle & toaster
- Dining area with table to seat six
- Large wet room with shower
- Separate toilet with sink
- Decked terrace with table and chairs
- Outdoor pod swing
- Allocated parking space for one car
- Other parking spaces available
- Fully wheelchair accessible
Stover Country Park
Hannah’s Bistro at Seale-Hayne
From £225 for a weekend break
DISCLAIMER The information displayed about this business is a advertisement. Love Glamping makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. The information on this business is provided and by the business named on this page.