Beara Lodge offers amazing glamping in a beautiful Devon location close to Dartmoor, Okehampton and Bude. Family run and dog friendly Steve and Sara welcome you to the idyllic setting for your get away from it all holiday.
There’s two awesome safari tents spaciously set within a 6 acre paddock, completely surrounded by North Devon woodland giving you plenty of space to enjoy inside and out. Each tent sleeps up to 6 adults with space for your canine friends which can be rented either together or separately.
You’ll enjoy an elevated position to enjoy views of Devon and North Devon in a spacious lodge under canvas under the stars.
THE SAFARI LODGES – sleeping up to 6
Each tent provides plenty of space. In good weather you can open the entire front and blend inside with outside with an amazing perspective of the Devon countryside. Lodges include…
- Sleeping arrangements include 3 separate bedrooms including double bed, 2 single beds (which can also be joined together if required) and a full size bunk bed
- Fresh linen
- Two wardrobes providing plentiful storage
- Fully fitted bathroom inside the tent with luxury shower with flush toilet, sink unit with hot and cold running water
- Large mirror with light over containing a 110v/230v shaver socket
- Kitchen and cooking area with hob, sink and fridge
- Pots, pans and kettle with the cutlery and glassware
- Country style large dining table
- Large leather sofa and comfy bean bags to play games and read books (provided for you)
- Real log burning fire
You will find a Welcome Pack awaiting for you to sample the local produce and recharge upon arrival!
OUTSIDE on the large raised deck and your private patio area you will find…
- A large BBQ
- Fire pit
- Large table and chairs for al fresco dining
- New LED rope lights make this a wonderful place to sit and eat at night
On a clear night the views of the stars are amazing and if you’re lucky you may even see some shooting stars or satellites!
LUXURY GLAMPING FOR DOGS
There’s plenty of space to include your dog (or indeed dogs) in your family fun. There’s a dog bed and bowl provided and a large acred field surrounding your safari tent provides plenty of space to run off that excess energy.
A Dog Sitting Service is offered (for an extra charge)
There are plenty of dog friendly locations nearby, from the North Devon beaches and coastline to the vastness and beauty of the moors. In between there are numerous trails (such as the Tarka Trail and Ruby Way) with many dog friendly pubs such as the Two Bridges Hotel, Dartmoor.
Fun for kids whatever the Devon weather including Games and Books
The large covered decking area also enables you to take in the beautiful scenery, even if it’s raining!
Plenty of space for outdoor games in our 6 acres with games such as jenga, giant connect 4 and outdoor draughts available.
Enjoy Woodland Walks – Surrounding the tranquil 6 acre field in which the safari tents are situated is 4 acres of deciduous woodland to explore.
Plenty of wildlife to spot and bring your sketch books to draw pictures the amazing views, trees, flowers, wildlife, parents(!) – whatever takes your fancy.
EXPLORE THE LOCAL AREA including…
- The North Devon Coast and Beaches nearby offer swimming, surfing, walking, fishing
- Take in the countryside of Dartmoor, Exmoor and North Devon coast
- Two Bridges
- Hay Tor
- Buckfast Abbey
- Castle Drogo
- Lydford Gorge
- Tarka Trail
The Glamping is set up to be as much ‘off-grid’ as possible whilst still providing a luxury experience. Most electrics are 12v in the tent, with the only mains power outlet being a 110V/240V 2-pin shaving socket in the bathroom. There are 4 USB charing outlets for phones, tablets and accessories.
From £104 per night per lodge for 6
DISCLAIMER The information displayed about this business is a advertisement. Love Glamping makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. The information on this business is provided and by the business named on this page.