Glamping Derbyshire with Hot Tub
Welcome to Enigma Lodge with private wood fired hot tub and barrel sauna in Denby Village, our glamping site in the heart of rural Derbyshire. We are a small family farm, that has been in the family for over 100 years.
2017 saw the start of our Glamping enterprise here in Denby Village. We have 1 Safari Lodge Tent that sleeps 6 people. The Lodge is situated in a Wild Flower meadow that over looks our pond and established trees, the Lodge is over 400m away from the main road, so well away from hustle and bustle of life. The Farm is over 100 acres in size so plenty of space to explore and roam about in.
The Lodge was brand new last year. The Lodge is about 350m away from the main farm yard and farm house.
The Lodge contains the following
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- 1 double sofa bed
- Luxury Towels
- High quality quilts and pillows
- Cozy pillows and cushions
- Table and chairs
- Storage area
- Solar lanterns and candles
- Internal log burner suitable for cooking and heating water
- Unlimited wood for sauna and hot tub included
- All kitchen equipment provided
- Outdoor fire sphere – James Bond Style – ideal for camp fires and beer drinking
- Cool box
- Solar powered phone/tablet charger
- Eco toilet – complete with gas water heater and basin
THINGS TO DO IN THE AREA
- Denby Pottery
- Matlock Bath
- Bakewell Market
- Macarthur Glenn – Designer Outlet
- Midland Railway Centre
- Critch Tramway Museum
- Peak Rail
- Gulliver’s Kingdom
- Alton Towers
- Carsington Water
- Chatsworth House
- Peak District
£130 per night for the lodge
Minimum stay 2 nights
Sorry no pets
Book to stay Monday and Tuesday and get 2 extra nights (the Wednesday and Thursday) for free!
DISCLAIMER The information displayed about this business is a advertisement. Love Glamping makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. The information on this business is provided and by the business named on this page.