Trewithen Farm Glamping, located just outside the village of Laneast near Launceston has stunning views towards Bodmin Moor and the hills of Brown Willy and Rough Tor. The farm is located in 5 acres of south-facing gardens and former pasture land and surrounded by working farmland and just 25 minutes away from Cornwall’s north and south coasts.
Our dedicated largest 2 acres field offers our luxury glamping with two well appointed eco-friendly 2 berth glamping pods.
THE GLAMPING PODS
Luxury Pods Rowan and Hornbeam have far reaching views across open fields and the dramatic Cornish skylines. The tastefully decorated pods sleep 2 people, are extremely comfortable and include
- Comfy double bed with divan storage drawers
- Luxury towels and bedding
- Dining table and chairs
- Fully equipped kitchenette with a gas hob, microwave oven and a silent fridge, cooking utensils, crockery, cutlery and glasses, kettle and toaster
- Tea, coffee and fresh milk in the fridge
- En en-suite wet room with shower, wc, vanity sink and heated towel rail
- Under floor heating
OUTSIDE you will find
- Custom-built bench seat
- Picnic table and firepit with grill
- Basket of wood and firelighters
- Outdoor blankets are also provided for you to enjoy cosy evenings by the fire.
All within a short distance from our site you can explore…
- Ancient Capital of Cornwall, Launceston
- Legendary seat of Arthur and Camelot, Tintagel
- A lovely little harbour town of Boscastle
- Lovely sandy beach of Widmouth Bay
- Beautiful pebbly beach and bay, pub and cafes at Crackington Haven
- The Eden Project
- Outdoor plays and concerts in a stunning coastal setting at the Minack Theatre
- Picturesque river valley trail and Inkie’s Smokehouse BBQ hut at Golitha Falls
From £95 per pod for 2
Please note that we are surrounded by working farmland, so the ground may be uneven in places. Visitors do so at their own risk.
Children must be accompanied by adults and no dogs are allowed without prior agreement with the Owners.