Glamping Cornwall near Padstow
Caravan Blue Moon offering Glamping in Wadebridge near Padstow, Cornwall sleeps 2 to a maximum of 4 people with beautiful 180 degree views. The caravan is located in a pretty garden on a farm with all amenities and fabulous views and sunsets over Padstow and the River Camel. The farm is just twenty minutes from many gorgeous beaches as well as being close to a fun park, small water park and a local pub in walking distance.
THE CARAVAN – Ideal for couples or 2 to 3 adults. Sleeps 3 adults max or 2 adults 2 children
Inside Blue Moon you will find….
- 2 Double beds
- 2 singles 2 ft 6 ins and a bunk bed suitable for a child only
- All beds include hotel or memory foam toppers and bedding
- Good working kitchen with full size cooker, 4 rings and full size fridge with freezer section, sink and draining board and plenty of hot water and cupboard space
- Crockery, cutlery, pots and pans, all cooking utensils, kettle, salt, pepper, cooking oil, kitchen towel, bin and bin liners, wet wipes, washing up liquid, washing powder and tea towels
- Shower, toilet and sink in the middle of the caravan
- Shower gel, shampoo and conditioner, soap, toilet rolls, bath towel, hand towel and flannel
- Freeview TV and DVD player with cds and a radio and clock
- Selection of CDs, games, pack of cards and tourist information with maps of the area
- Central heating
- Air conditioning, fresh air fan/extractor
- Roof light
- Door with fly screens and blackout blinds
- Guests will have access to a decked seating area close by with table and chairs to have breakfast or evening meals with views of the River Camel across the estuary to Padstow
- Barbecue and utensils
- Own parking area close by
- There is no street lighting (although the area around the caravan is well lit) so you can look at the constellations, stars and planets in the dark night sky.
I will be provided for visitors for their first morning to make themselves of tea, coffee, herb tea, milk, cereals, porridge, muesli, brown bread, butter, jams, marmalade.
Your host Aileen is a Shiatsu therapist and can give treatments in a cosy treatment room for £25 per hour and Avril a qualified astrologer and reads the Tarot or Astrology Charts for £15 per hour.
The caravan is in a quiet position and you can please yourself what you do in and around it. Watch the sailing boats and speed boats come out with the jet skiers on a fine day. You can walk down to the estuary and Camel Trail although it is quite a hike uphill on the way back. There are sheep in the fields and American Paint horses in the stables next door and there’s lots of birds and wildlife around.
From £39 per night
Sorry no pets
Please tell us how you want the beds made up.
Blue Moon has a current Landlord Certificate, smoke and gas alarm and a first aid kit.
DISCLAIMER The information displayed about this business is a advertisement. Love Glamping makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. The information on this business is provided and by the business named on this page.