At Mena Farm, go glamping and unplug, relax and unwind at our spacious, quiet, secluded site. Mena Farm is a magical place and you won’t be disappointed. We’re overlooked by Helman Tor, a Neolithic hill fort and one of the highest points on Bodmin Moor, in the heart of the beautiful Cornish countryside, and halfway between the North and South coasts. We’re at the mid-point of the Saints Way, between Padstow and Fowey, and minutes away from the Camel Trail, the Lost Gardens of Heligan, Lanhydrock House, the Eden Project and Cardinham Woods. Lanivet village is just over a mile away with a fantastic pub and a 5-gold starred Fish and Chip Cafe.
Stay in our fabulous bell tents. It’s a perfect spot for walking and cycling with trails directly from the site.
The three Bell Tents, Poppy, Bluebell and Daisy are equipped with furnishings reflecting the colour of each flower. Surrounded by trees and hedging for privacy, all the bell tents are located in a secluded corner of the main 4 acre camping and touring field. The site offers a further 12 acres of wild-camping fields, woodland. large pond and is surrounded by hills with a lovely view of Helman Tor, the highest point on Bodmin moor. The glamping site is really peaceful with no light pollution and perfect for star-gazing.
INSIDE THE BELL TENTS includes
- King-size double bed
- 2 x single futons
- Bedding and towel
- Fleecy blankets
- Hot water bottles available on request
- Wooden storage chest
- Side tables
- Gas stove
- Cooking utensils, kettle, saucepan, frying pan, crockery/glasses, teapot, chopping board, coffee-pot, oven glove, tea-towel, washing-up bowl, cool-box and ice-packs and bin
- Lighting (tealight candelabra and lantern)
- Battery pack for charging mobiles/tablets
- Benches and table
- Solar fairy lights
The three bell-tents have access to our disabled shower room, which means it’s pretty much yours although you are also welcome to use the main shower blocks.
- Small shop with fresh bread, eggs, bacon, milk and other essential food and toiletry items
- Free hot showers
- Free wifi
- Children’s play area
- Barn with games, books and TV for those rainy days
- Our small fishing pond can be fished by those holding an Environment Agency licence, it is stocked with carp, koi, rudd bream and many goldfish for the kids to catch. Children’s fishing rods are available for hire from reception.
- Plenty of parking and space
- We offer a free daily delivery of fish and chips, for those evenings when you just want to relax
ON THE FARM
Go on adventures, look for badgers, rabbits, deer and buzzards, go star-gazing, visit the pigs, help collect eggs from the chickens, build a den, enjoy the sunsets, go fishing for tiddlers with the kids…
Cornwall has many attractions, from it’s famous gardens through to Royal regattas and shows. Some of our favourites attractions are listed below
- The Eden Project
- Heligan Gardens
- The Camel Trail
- Minack Theatre
- Watergate Bay
- Lanhydrock House
- Caerhays Castle
- Geevor Tin Mine
- Adrenaline Quarry
- Barbara Hepworth Museum
- Bodmin Jail
We also have a range of other accommodations on offer including self-catering holidays in the old farmhouse, our lovely static vans and the garden room.
From £60 to £75 per night for 2 people
Additional fees apply to additional adults and children