Enjoy the peace and natural beauty Glamping in Cornwall in Juniper shepherd’s hut at Melody Farm. Set in the grounds of an eco retreat, Melody Farm’s Shepherds Huts offer a beautiful glamping resort with a little touch of luxury. Stylish, cosy and with designs that capture some rustic chic the shepherd huts make a unique glamping stay. for those romantic escapes to Cornwall. Each hut has luxurious fittings and an en suite bathroom, so you can enjoy complete comfort and privacy.
JUNIPER SHEPHERDS HUT
Sitting in an orchard you can stroll the extensive grounds and enjoy starry nights far from the worries of your daily routine. Your cosy shepherds hut Juniper has one bedroom and makes a clever use of space. Cooking is in the chic small kitchen and also converts into a double bed for 2.
Juniper includes the following
- Open plan kitchen and dining area
- Two ring hob with a fridge and a kettle
- Double bed which also converts to seating area and table for two
- Free standing wardrobe
- Log burner
- En suite bathroom with walk in shower, sink and toilet
- A garden with outside seating
- If you prefer to make the most of your time outdoors, then borrow the owner’s BBQ and dine out in a magical setting.
- Parking for one car
ON SITE FACILITIES
- Heated indoor swimming pool
- Tennis court
- Croquet Lawn
- Fully equipped gym
At Melody Farm you can meander around secret pathways admiring the beautiful garden, relax in the gazebo that overlooks the picturesque pond and take some well-deserved time out in this truly wonderful setting.
Nearby you will find
- Some wonderful beaches including The Rosalind Heritage Coast
- Trelissick Gardens
- St Mawes
- The Fal River Festival is usually the last week of May
From £270 for a Short Break
Juniper is Pet Friendly