Glamping Blackpool Lancashire
Glamping at Stanley Villa Farm… Where Do You Want To Be? If the answer is: Relaxed, drink in hand, listening to the BBQ sizzle away in the background, watching the kids playing, all in a beautiful lakeside setting with a warm and friendly atmosphere, then you’ve come to the right place… Set up in the summer of 2012 on the site of Fylde Trout Fishery this quiet and peaceful location is the perfect place to relax and unwind with its beautiful clear lake and stunning lakeside lodge. We specialise in being a family orientated site, children and dog friendly, welcoming families to camp together in groups. We have a number of firepits and BBQ’s on site and allow campfires, we don’t think camping would be the same without them! There’s lots to do both on and off site, as well as a range of exciting events throughout the year, so why not give ‘Glamping’ a try and book your pod today…
TRIP ADVISOR CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018!
THE CAMPING PODS
We have 24 Camping Pods on site. The Pods sleep 2 Adults (Max), or 2 Adults and 2 Children (or 3 small children). Each comes with
- 2 quality beds and mattresses (which can be pushed together to form a double)
- Coat Hooks
- Insulated to stay warm
- Two children (or 3 small children) would also fit in a Pod, but you would need to bring additional airbeds/ roll mats.
- You’ll need to bring your own bedding (pillows, duvets/sleeping bags), roll mats / airbeds if you’re bringing children, a torch, food & drinks.
Prices also include 24hr access to the beautiful Lakeside Lodge which includes
- Kitchen including complimentary teas, coffees and hot chocolates (including mugs/ spoons)
- Microwave x 2
- Fridge/freezer x 2
- Three sparkling clean wet rooms with toilets/ hot showers
- We also have an additional toilet block nearer to the pods
- Large common room
- Power sockets are also available in the lodge for hairdryers / charging phones
ON SITE FUN
- The lake is surrounded by wildlife and has been planted with native trees and hedges to blend in with the surrounding country side. It’s not unusual to see wild deer as well as the usual suspects (rabbits, squirrels, pheasants, and a large selection of birds including; kingfishers, hawks, and owls). Many of our campers are happy just to sit outside their Pod or the lodge and enjoy the beautiful scenery and quiet surroundings
- BBQ facilities
- We have a large field (about the size of 4 football pitches!) for children to play on
- We have; footballs, a rounders’ set, swingball, cricket and kites all in our ‘Mini Pod’ and a host of board games in the main Lodge (for when the weather isn’t so nice)
- Campfires and BBQ’s allowed. Firewood available to buy online when booking or directly onsite for £5 per bag
- We’re only a 15 minute drive to the attractions of Blackpool; The Pleasure Beach including Europe’s tallest rollercoaster, the Pepsi Max Big One, Blackpool Tower & Dungeons, The Sea Life Centre, Sandcastle Waterpark, Blackpool Zoo, Madame Tussuads, and of course the Illuminations
- Various local heritage walks and cycle routes around the Fylde coast, as well as a host of world renowned golf courses, and traditional country pubs
- The Forest of Bowland, Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, is a beautiful stretch of rugged, unspoilt countryside covering 312 square miles of rural Lancashire and adjacent Yorkshire. Perfect for gentle walks, mountain biking, bird watching and scenic picnics
FOOD AND DRINK
- Our kitchen is complete with a microwave, kettle, toaster, fridge/freezer and we even offer complimentary teas & coffees!
- Cook on the BBQ. (We have a number of BBQ’s on site – free to use)
- Breakfast & Lunch – The nearby Cafe Whitmore offers a fantastic selection of all your favourites, from a simple bacon or sausage sandwich to a traditional full English fry up (very highly recommended!) Although only a short 10 minute walk away, they also offer a free delivery service daily from 8am. Menu’s available on site.
- The Local Pub – The Eagle & Child offers a fantastic selection of traditional pub grub, and on weeknights has a great 2 for 1 offer on all main meals! The real chips are highly recommended (grown locally on our own farm!)
- There’s a superb nearby Indian Restaurant ‘The Ashiana’ specialising in traditional Bangladeshi dishes. If you like your curry with a kick, try the Handy Massala! Delicious. Open till late every night – eat in or collection.
- NEW – There’s a very high quality Italian just off the J3 roundabout called ‘The Villa Italian’. Eat in or order a delicious Pizza and take out – either way you’re a winner.
- Or if you don’t mind a short 15 minute drive, there is a range of dining options, great pubs and bars available in Lytham.
Multiple Pod Bookings
We don’t accept group bookings for the whole site
We don’t accept group bookings of more than 6 adults
We don’t accept stag, hen’s or single sex groups
We don’t accept heavy drinking/music/noise that may disturb others under any circumstances
We have a 9:30 pm noise cut off and an 11pm curfew for sitting outside the Pod area. This ensures everybody gets a good nights sleep.
£49 per pod, per night from Sunday – Friday (outside of school holidays)
£59 per pod, per night on Saturdays from Feb – May, and Sept – Dec
£59 per pod Summer Holiday dates (18th July – 4th Sept) exc Saturdays
£65 per pod all Saturdays in June, July & August
Above rates based on 2 adults sharing. Children: £5.00 per child, per night. Infants under 2 go free.
Dog Friendly – £5 per pet per night
OPENING DATES Mid Feb to December
Rated 4.5* on TripAdvisor and number 1 in our area!
Save 10% on Last Minute Bookings. Use Secret Code: LASTMIN (must be on the day, or the day before). Bookings via www.campingbugs.co.uk
Free Kids Package (worth £20). Use Secret Code: KIDS on www.campingbugs.co.uk (2 night minimum stays). Includes; S’mores Kit – Biscuits, Chocolate & Marshmallows, Haribos, Glow Wands, Sparklers, Bubble Tubes, A Kite, Football, Colouring Book & Crayons
20% off stays of 5 nights or more – phone to check dates & redeem 01253 804588.
DISCLAIMER The information displayed about this business is a advertisement. Love Glamping makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. The information on this business is provided and by the business named on this page.