Glamping Blackpool Lancashire with Hot Tub
Glamping at Stanley Villa Farm… Where Do You Want To Be? If the answer is: Relaxed, drink in hand, listening to the BBQ sizzle away in the background, watching the kids playing, all in a beautiful lakeside setting with a warm and friendly atmosphere, then you’ve come to the right place… Set up in the summer of 2012 on the site of Fylde Trout Fishery this quiet and peaceful location is the perfect place to relax and unwind with its beautiful clear lake and stunning lakeside lodge. We specialise in being a family orientated site, children and dog friendly, welcoming families to camp together in groups. We have a number of firepits and BBQ’s on site and allow campfires, we don’t think camping would be the same without them! There’s lots to do both on and off site, as well as a range of exciting events throughout the year, so why not give ‘Glamping’ a try and book your pod today…
TRIP ADVISOR CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018!
THE CAMPING PODS
We have 24 Camping Pods on site. The Pods sleep 2 Adults (Max), or 2 Adults and 2 Children (or 3 small children). Each comes with
- 2 quality beds and mattresses (which can be pushed together to form a double)
- Coat Hooks
- Insulated to stay warm
- Two children (or 3 small children) would also fit in a Pod, but you would need to bring additional airbeds/ roll mats.
- You’ll need to bring your own bedding (pillows, duvets/sleeping bags), roll mats / airbeds if you’re bringing children, a torch, food & drinks.
Prices also include 24hr access to the beautiful Lakeside Lodge which includes
- Kitchen including complimentary teas, coffees and hot chocolates (including mugs/ spoons)
- Microwave x 2
- Fridge/freezer x 2
- Three sparkling clean wet rooms with toilets/ hot showers
- We also have an additional toilet block nearer to the pods
- Large common room
- Power sockets are also available in the lodge for hairdryers / charging phones
BELL TENTS – sleep up to 2 adults and 3 children
There are ten New 5m Bell Tents set out in their own magical little community, sit on wooden decking and come with
- Double bed and mattress
- 2 Single Chair Beds (additional airbed can be hired if required)
- Wood burning stove inside to keep you toasty warm and help create a magical atmosphere
- Bedside tables
- Bunting and fairy lights!
- Firepit (wood can be purchased on site)
You just need to bring your own bedding.
Please note our Bell Tents don’t have electricity so it’s an authentic camping experience. If you do need to charge phones or plug in your hairdryer, there is plenty of power available in the nearby Lakeside Lodge. Or you can hire a battery pack on site if you’d rather charge your device in your Bell Tent.
BELL TENTS and PODS with Hot Tubs also available!
WOOD FIRED HOT TUBS
We have two wood fired hot tubs for hire. What could be more relaxing than watching the sunset over the picturesque lake, the sound of nature as your backdrop, drink in hand as you sit with your partner in your very own Wood Fired Hot Tub.
Our Wood Fired Hot Tubs are designed for 2 people maximum and rates include 2 bags of wood and kindling for the tub. Typically enough – extra wood is available to purchase.
Tubs take upto 2 Hours to get to Temperature.
Minimum age 14 years. Under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult.
Wood Fired Tubs don’t have electricity connected – so no bubbles/jets. Just relaxation and fantastic lakeside views.
Please read our T&Cs before booking.
ON SITE FUN
- The lake is surrounded by wildlife and has been planted with native trees and hedges to blend in with the surrounding country side. It’s not unusual to see wild deer as well as the usual suspects (rabbits, squirrels, pheasants, and a large selection of birds including; kingfishers, hawks, and owls). Many of our campers are happy just to sit outside their Pod or the lodge and enjoy the beautiful scenery and quiet surroundings
- BBQ facilities
- We have a large field (about the size of 4 football pitches!) for children to play on
- We have; footballs, a rounders’ set, swingball, cricket and kites all in our ‘Mini Pod’ and a host of board games in the main Lodge (for when the weather isn’t so nice)
- Campfires and BBQ’s allowed. Firewood available to buy online when booking or directly onsite for £5 per bag
- We’re only a 15 minute drive to the attractions of Blackpool; The Pleasure Beach including Europe’s tallest rollercoaster, the Pepsi Max Big One, Blackpool Tower & Dungeons, The Sea Life Centre, Sandcastle Waterpark, Blackpool Zoo, Madame Tussuads, and of course the Illuminations
- Various local heritage walks and cycle routes around the Fylde coast, as well as a host of world renowned golf courses, and traditional country pubs
- The Forest of Bowland, Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, is a beautiful stretch of rugged, unspoilt countryside covering 312 square miles of rural Lancashire and adjacent Yorkshire. Perfect for gentle walks, mountain biking, bird watching and scenic picnics
FOOD AND DRINK
- Our kitchen is complete with a microwave, kettle, toaster, fridge/freezer and we even offer complimentary teas & coffees!
- Cook on the BBQ. (We have a number of BBQ’s on site – free to use)
- Breakfast & Lunch – The nearby Cafe Whitmore offers a fantastic selection of all your favourites, from a simple bacon or sausage sandwich to a traditional full English fry up (very highly recommended!) Although only a short 10 minute walk away, they also offer a free delivery service daily from 8am. Menu’s available on site.
- The Local Pub – The Eagle & Child offers a fantastic selection of traditional pub grub, and on weeknights has a great 2 for 1 offer on all main meals! The real chips are highly recommended (grown locally on our own farm!)
- There’s a superb nearby Indian Restaurant ‘The Ashiana’ specialising in traditional Bangladeshi dishes. If you like your curry with a kick, try the Handy Massala! Delicious. Open till late every night – eat in or collection.
- NEW – There’s a very high quality Italian just off the J3 roundabout called ‘The Villa Italian’. Eat in or order a delicious Pizza and take out – either way you’re a winner.
- Or if you don’t mind a short 15 minute drive, there is a range of dining options, great pubs and bars available in Lytham.
Multiple Pod Bookings
We don’t accept group bookings for the whole site
We don’t accept group bookings of more than 6 adults
We don’t accept stag, hen’s or single sex groups
We don’t accept heavy drinking/music/noise that may disturb others under any circumstances
We have a 9:30 pm noise cut off and an 11pm curfew for sitting outside the Pod area. This ensures everybody gets a good nights sleep.
Pods from £57 per night
Bell Tents from £95 per night
Bell Tents with Hot Tub from £149 per night
OPENING DATES Mid Feb to December
Rated 4.5* on TripAdvisor and number 1 in our area!