Glamping The Cotswolds with Hot Tub
At the heart of luxury meets nature lies Cotswold Country Escapes, set within the stunning cotswold countryside, with all that nature has to offer. Our Shepherds Hut in the Cotswolds is guaranteed to make your luxury break a memorable one. This is our Narnia. which we love and are truly blessed by, the daily scenes of pheasants, Birds of Prey, hares, deer, partridge and most importantly limited human beings! This, coupled with amazing walks and two cotswold pubs in walking distance, truly makes this a place we do not want to leave.
Willow, our boutique double braced shepherds hut, provides unique luxury accommodation in the most peaceful and perfect setting, privately nestled in its own little copse. Guests are also free to explore our 13 acres of meadow with one of the most glorious views across the churn valley.
We are lucky enough to be well travelled and have taken our personal experiences of what we have loved to add little extras that will help to make your stay memorable. We are very excited to be able to share our environment with others, and can guarantee you’ll have a fantastic experience. Please explore our site to see what we have to offer, and don’t hesitate to reach out with questions.
Our vision was to create a romantic, cosy, luxurious and secluded hideaway where you can be whatever you want to be, breathe and grow amongst natural surroundings, and make memories that will stay with people forever.
- Outside Wood Fired Bath
- Complimentary first mornings breakfast
- Your Sleep Your Way – choice of pillow and duvet
- Log Burner with unlimited wood
- Games Jenga, Scrabble, Snakes and Ladders, Boules and a Kite for the windy days
- Private parking and entrance
- A Country environment with views across the Churn valley from the rear of Willow
- Sustainability – we plant a tree for you!
Willow is two hand-crafted shepherds huts joined together with a beautiful glass walkway which connects you to the outdoors whilst moving between the huts. This provides a sense of space and yet cosiness within a secluded romantic cabin nestled amidst whispering ash and poplar trees.
Our beautiful hut is set in a private space with only trees and animals for company. The rear doors lead directly onto an enclosed outside bathroom with a hideaway to indulge in each other’s company with a woodfired bath and seating.
Inside Willow you can enjoy
- A full-sized double bed
- A dreamy William Holland roll top bath
- A cosy and comfortable seating area
- A hand-crafted kitchen to enjoy some self-contained cooking
- A spacious shower room and WC
- A stunning star gazing roof light above the bed
The oak topped kitchen is a real treat and is perfect for couples dining in. The kitchen has an induction hob, fridge and small belfast sink…..all essential utensils are provided along with with tea, coffee and sugar. We are more than happy to provide food to cook from the local farm shop on request. There are traditional games for entertainment, ones that we have many memories from through our upbringing and camping experiences.
If you are like us we always enjoy a naughty breakfast when away, any excuse! Continental or English refreshments are provided for your first morning’s lazy ease into the day.
Finally; your sleep, your way – on booking you will have the option of selecting your preferred pillow comfort and duvet tog level – to ensure your truly luxury Cotswolds break.
OUTSIDE WOOD FIRED BATH
The outside hot bath provides an experience to bathe under the stars surrounded by beautiful tall trees, even better in the early mornings when accompanied by the dawn bird song!
THE LOCAL AREA
Here are some of our favourite things to do in our home surroundings
- Cowley Manor – a luxury hotel and spa retreat only 2 miles away
- Cheltenham – just a ten min drive from one of the most beautiful towns in the UK. There’s a continental vibe in the cafes and parks, restaurants galore, theatres and not least multiple festivals throughout the year including the famous horse racing
- Privithi – A fine dine experience that makes it worth it for those special celebrations
- The Green Dragon – PUB and FARMSHOP – walk there, it is 40 minutes across fields. Nicky and Simon are amazing landlords and.the food is devine
- La Bobina – a quaint tapas bar just a short drive to what is known as the Cotswold capital, Cirencester
- The Bell at Sapperton – a 15 mins car journey away with a drive out with lovely traditional pub food
A little further away you will find….
- Broadway, a must visit
- Bourton on the Water – Known as the Venice of the Cotswolds
- The Lakes at South Cerney – The Cotswold Water Park is an area of over 40 square miles and 180 lakes and wetland areas that hosts tens of thousands of breeding and watering birds.
- Stow on the Wold is the quintessential English town
- Cheltenham Racecourse
From £225 per night – 2 night minimum stay