Campervan Hire Scotland
At Counting Sheep Campers, our stylish newly-converted VW campervans are ready to take you, your friends and family on amazing fun adventures, making new memories for the kids and bringing back old memories for the grown-ups.
With unlimited mileage, fully comprehensive insurance and full breakdown cover, you can explore the UK to your heart’s content with full peace of mind. So whether you wish to wander around the Scottish Borders, Northumberland or go further afield to the Highlands and Islands or even attempt the NC500, it’s your choice. Our modern VW campervans are easy to drive, fitted with satnav, simple to park (with in-built reversing cameras) and are ideally suited to drive on the smaller Scottish roads you may encounter on the mainland & islands.
We have a selection of VW campervans that include family models that can sleep two adults in the rock ‘n’ roll bed and two children (or 1 adult) in the pop-up roof bed, the ultimate bunkbed for adventure! Fitted with 5 travelling seats all with 3-point seatbelts.
Or for a bit more luxury we have a dedicated campervan especially for couples or for friends to share, with a large living area that can convert into a huge double bed or into 2 generous singles.
If you wish to have even more additional sleeping/living space, you can select an optional inflatable driveaway awning that fits to any of our campervans.
Standard equipment includes a 2 ring gas hob, fridge, sink, crockery, cutlery, pans and a table. A Campervan Cookbook is provided for gourmet meals and snack inspiration! We include a camping table and chairs and gas BBQ for al fresco dining. A mains electric hook-up cable is included for when you’re on a site. Or for wild camping, a generous 12V leisure battery is fitted to provide electricity off grid – you can even charge your mobile devices to keep the kids happy! If the weather turns a bit chilly our campervans all have blown hot air central heating to keep you nice and toasty.
Our campervans are all fully equipped for your great adventure. These are some of the highlights that you can expect to find as standard:
- Fully comprehensive insurance for 2 drivers with a UK driving licence
- Unlimited mileage
- UK breakdown cover
- Free onsite off road parking for your own vehicle
- Meet and greet service at our local Train station or Airport (charges may apply)
- Hot air central heating
- Double bed in main living/lounge area
- Double bed in pop up roof (dependent on van chosen)
- 12v leisure battery for off grid camping & charging sockets
- 240v mains hook-up system & 3-pin plug sockets
- Gas BBQ
- Camping Table & chairs
- Torches & umbrella
- Fire extinguisher, CO2 alarm,1st aid kit & breakdown safety kit
- Membership of the Privilege Scheme with the Camping & Caravanning Club
- Sat Nav
- Reversing camera – to make parking a breeze!
- Road atlas, Campsites Map & various leaflets to help you plan your holiday
IN THE KITCHEN
- Sink & Gas hob with gas cylinder
- Kettle, Frying pan, saucepans
- Grater, peeler, scissors, spoons, colander
- Crockery, mugs & glass tumblers
- Tin/bottle opener & corkscrew
- Chopping board and knife
- Oven mitt, tea towels
- Washing-up bowl, sponge, cloth, brush, washing-up liquid
- Hob toaster
- The Campervan Cookbook
In addition to the standard equipment a selection of optional extras are available – inflatable driveaway awning for additional sleeping/living space, bike rack, portable toilet, bedding & towel sets
Counting sheep campers are ideally located at the gateway to Scotland near Berwick-upon-Tweed, the ideal starting point for your Scottish adventure. We are easy to drive to, being just off the main A1 road, you are welcome to leave your car here while you are off on your adventure. We can offer a meet and greet service at our local train station, Berwick-upon-Tweed (on the main east coast train line from London, see Virgin East Coast Trains/Cross Country) or for a small charge we can meet you at Edinburgh or Newcastle airports.
Prices are from just £75 per night (3 Nights minimum hire)
Check out our website for live online availability – you can book online or over the phone
DISCLAIMER The information displayed about this business is a advertisement. Love Glamping makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. The information on this business is provided and by the business named on this page.