Glamping Wiltshire near Longleat Safari Park
Botany Campsite offers glamping set in the rolling Wiltshire countryside near Longleat, an ancient landscape of beauty, with stone circles, white horses and stunning scenery Wessex scenery. Our small family friendly campsite offers glamping in bell tents ideal for a family of 4 to 5, furnished with all the goodies. We also offer family friendly camping (pitch only). Botany Campsite has an intimate and cosy atmosphere where we can look after you personally.
Our campsite is ideally situated for visiting Longleat House Safari and Adventure park, Stourhead, and within a 30 minuites drive of the UNESCO World Heritage sites of Bath and Stonehenge. We are also close to Warminster in Wiltshire, Frome in Somerset and within a 30 minuites drive of the UNESCO World Heritage sites of Bath and Stonehenge.
Just turn up with your overnight bag, some food, and your sleeping bag or duvet, sheets, pillows and towels and we provide the rest, so you can enjoy your safari with us.
BELL TENTS – accommodating 2 to 5 guests
Take the stress out of camping, we will put up and take down our spacious 5m Bell tent for you and provide home comforts for you inside and out. We aim to make your stay as comfy as possible. Arrive, unpack your kit in our 5m Bell tent, chill out immediately and have a great time on holiday with your family! Then pack up and leave when you are ready. Excellent value family accommodation. Coloured tents at the moment include coral red, apple green, sky blue, sandstone, purple, circus, cookies and cream, rainbow. We then add safari styling –
- Lighting and fairy lights
- Eco fuelled heater
- Futon beds
- Tin trunks for storage
- All your cooking and eating kit including cutlery, crockery, mugs, glasses, pots and pan, chopping boards
- Gas cooker
- BBQ and starter kit (charcoal, kindling, marshmallows, skewers, firefighters)
- Cool box with ice
- Even salt and pepper and corkscrew!
Hopefully we have thought of everything! If the weathers good enjoy eating and cooking alfresco, if it’s not there is more than enough room in the bell tent to be undercover.
We provide the essentials for back to basic camping experience including
- Flushing and composting toilets and a gents loos
- Basin for washing your hands
- Two family shower rooms with sinks and hot water
- Sink with draining board for washing up, which has a perfect view
- There is a 4G signal if you are on the EE network. 3G for o2
- Warminster is very close by with lots of restaurants, shops and supermarkets. We are a 5 minute drive from Longleat Safari Park and can get you discounted tickets.
BELL TENTS Glamping
From £100 – £120 per night – better deals for longer stays
CAMPING PITCHES ALSO AVAILABLE IN AUGUST
You bring all your kit to enjoy the 10m x 10m pitch
£19-£24 per pitch per night to includes 2 guests – extra adults are £10 / night – extra child £5/night Children 2 years and under are free
BBQ kits are available on site from £6
DISCOUNTED LONGLEAT TICKETS AVAILABLE – please enquire
Regretfully no pets
DISCLAIMER The information displayed about this business is a advertisement. Love Glamping makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. The information on this business is provided and by the business named on this page.