If you are looking for a glamping holiday in Wales try a MegaPod at Winllan Farm in a fabulous location with great views. Set in countryside with views across the valley to the hills it’s a great spot to visit Cardigan Bay with its beaches and seaside towns. Also nearby we have National Trust properties, theme parks gold mines, stunning coastal coves and paths and more.
Stay in one of our MegaPods for that camping outdoor experience without having to fill up the car with all the camping gear! Sleep in a proper bed and have a sofa to relax, use of a kitchen and a TV to keep the kids amused. Best of all be cosy and warm and no trekking over wet fields to use the toilet!
OUR MEGA CLAMPING PODS – Sleeping up to 4 people
Warm and cosy and made of wood, with good insulation and a generous heating supply, you will not be cold, even in the winter. The pods are deceivingly spacious on the inside (similar in space size to a medium size touring caravan).
Our pods include
- Comfy double bed, with generous storage
- Large “L” shaped sofa also with good storage (and also available as extra bed)
- Kitchenette with microwave, fridge, sink/drainer, kettle and toaster
- Cutlery, crockery, mugs, glasses, kitchen utensils etc
- Dining table and two chairs (we have two extra fold flat chairs if required)
- TV/dvd unit with freesat
- Separate toilet room with full size ceramic WC and had wash basin
- ONE of our MegaPods (Pod 1) has a thermostatically controlled shower within the toilet room making it a super little wet room
- Electric Heating
- Hair dryer
- Spacious deck area
- Deck lighting
- Two relaxer chairs
- To the side is a patio area where you can BBQ
- Flip over bench seat in to a four seater picnic bench to eat alfresco
- Fire Pit (we can supply logs/fire wood for the fire pit)
On your arrival you will find, teas, coffees, milk, biscuits and biscuits to welcome you to your holiday home
Discover Carmarthenshire and Pembrokeshire. Both of these counties border close to us and have a great deal to offer. The Cardigan Bay coastline, including the coastal resorts of New quay and Aberaeron are just twenty five minutes drive from the farm and the University Town of Lampeter is just ten minutes and the market town of Newcastle Emlyn is half an hour.
- Victorian seaside resort of Aberystwyth
- There are plenty of country, coastal and mountain routes for walkers and cyclists
- Goldmine of Pumsaint to explore underground
- Felinwynt Rainforest Centre or tropical butterflies
- Teifi Valley Steam Railway
- Red-Kite feeding at Nant yr Arian
- Seaside resort of Tenby
- Cardigan Bay
- The Cambrian Mountains
- The pretty seaside town of Aberaeron with it’s brightly painted houses
- Devils Fridge Falls
- Pony Trekking Tynfron Stables
2 Nights from £110 to £140
3 Nights from £145 to £245
4 Nights from £135 to £295
7 Nights from £245 to £435
DISCLAIMER The information displayed about this business is a advertisement. Love Glamping makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. The information on this business is provided and by the business named on this page.