Glamping Sussex near Brighton
Waydown Shepherds Huts Glamping nestles on the South Downs Way in Sussex near Brighton. Our Shepherds Hut and River Keepers Hut offer a unique and nostalgic experience but with modern comforts including light, power, heat and a comfy double bed. New in is our 4 berth Bathing Machine Hut with double bed and bunk beds, plus own private covered terrace! Situated in Pyecombe, 3 miles north of Brighton.
These hand crafted huts have their own unique charm and character, easily accessible and situated in 4 acres of land surrounded by an ancient wood, with our own private access onto the beautiful walkways of the South Downs Way. Our immediate neighbours are a working Windmill, a Riding Stables and a Golf Course, and no doubt our resident donkeys Nancy and her baby Dudley will welcome you at some point during your stay.
THE SHEPHERDS HUT AND RIVER KEEPS HUT have
- Power, heat and light and provide cosy accommodation
- Double bed
- Table and chairs
- Wood burning stove
- Under the bed is stored a Futon mattress which can be used for a child if you bring a sleeping bag
- Outside BBQ and seating area
NEW 4 BERTH WOODKEEPERS HUT with
Large double bed and bunk beds with the benefit of a private garden area and great views.
New in is the 4 berth Bathing Machine Hut which has
- Double bed plus bunk beds and will accommodate 4 people comfortably
- Own private covered terrace with table and chairs
- Cutlery and crockery is provided plus tea/coffee, milk and sugar
- Wood burning stove inside
The forth Hut is a kitchen with breakfast bar with facilities including gas cooking, microwave, fridge, toaster and and all the necessary crockery, cutlery and pots and pans, plus a washroom with large sink for washing with hot water, ( no shower ) and a flushing chemical toilet.
Outside is another Barbecue area with seating and fire brazier
NEW SHOWER HUT
Lovely hot shower facility and lots of space inside!
THE LOCAL AREA
- Superb facilities within a few minute’s walk including Marks and Spencer’s Simply Foods at the local Garage 2 minutes’ drive or 10 minutes’ walk away
- The local village pub “The Plough” offers a wonderful choice of cuisine and fine wines in their conservatory restaurant and a take away service
- Jack and Jill Windmills
- Pyecombe Golf Course
- 3 Greys Stables
- Hassocks is our local village with all the usual range of shops and a selection of eateries
- Hassocks railways station is on the main London to Brighton line
- Historic Town of Lewes is 15 minute’s drive away
- Cosmopolitan Brighton is 15 minute’s drive away
- London it is a 90 minute drive or 60 minute train ride
2 Berth Shepherds Hut & River Keepers Hut.
£195 for a weekend/2 nights or £100 for 1 night.
4 Berth Bathing Machine Hut & Woodkeepers Hut.
£250 for a weekend/2 nights or £130 for 1 night.
Minimum stay of 2 nights only during the summer months due to demand
Open All Year Round
DISCLAIMER The information displayed about this business is a advertisement. Love Glamping makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. The information on this business is provided and by the business named on this page.