Culbin Edge offering glamping in Scotland is at the edge of Culbin Forest on the beautiful Moray Coast. Chill out in the wood fired cedar hot tub, walk amongst the pine trees or just relax on the deck and watch the world go by. The Moray Coast is a wonderful region of Scotland. The beaches are fantastic and are voted within the top twelve by National Geographic. The area is attractive to walkers, cyclists, golfers and wildlife enthusiasts. Watch the Dolphins at Channonry Point or follow the costal trail from Forres to Cullen. You might prefer an afternoon stroll to Brodie Castle with a picnic in hand.
YOUR GLAMPING ACCOMMODATION
Sleeping 4, the cabin is contemporary with open plan living and oak floors. Painted in calming tones and everything a guest should require for a comfortable and enjoyable stay including
- Open plan kitchen living room which is spacious and bright and has ample space for four guests
- Flat screen TV and free wifi
- Kitchen with induction hob, oven, fridge and microwave
- Double bedroom with king size bed off main room
- Bathroom with walk in shower
- The living room can be partitioned off to make a separate bedroom where a sofa bed can be used
- Bed linen and towels
- Electric panel heater (heating included in price), washing machine, iron and ironing board and hair dryer
- South facing deck with garden furniture and small BBQ
OPTIONAL WOOD FIRED HOT TUB EXPERIENCE – £40
Stars, moon, still night air, glass of wine in hand, listen to the fire, relax and chill out.
Our Hot Tub Experience includes
- Use of the hot tub, to enjoy throughout your visit
- Instruction on usage will be given after your arrival and a hand book will be available for guidance
Children must never be left unattended at any time.
With beaches on our doorstep and mountains to explore we are ideally situated for a great holiday. Three hours drive North of Edinburgh and Glasgow and only one and half hours to the West Coast. Local towns Nairn and Forres, 5 miles, Inverness Airport 23 miles.
Wildlife and Bird life, frequently seen in our area including Roe Deer, Red Squirrels, Pine Martins, Badgers, Scottish Crossbills, Woodcock, Pheasants and occasionally rare groups of visiting Waxwings. At certain times of the year Osprey can be seen fishing in Findhorn Bay.
On our Doorstep…..
- Culbin Forest for excellent walks and cycle paths
- Castles including Brodie and Cawdor both within 6 miles or a day trip to Loch Ness and Urquhart Castle
- Findhorn for Sailing
- Cairngorms for Biking, Walking, Skiing.
- Ospreys at Loch Garten
- Golf. You will be spoilt for choice with Nairn Dunbar, Nairn, Kinloss Country Golf Club and Castle Stuart home to the Scottish Open
- Walks including Dunearn Burn Walk, Randolph’s Leap and Speyside Way
- Orienteering with major events frequently held in Moray
- Follow the world famous Malt Whiskey Trail, through Speyside to seven working distilleries
- Eating Out. Local recommendations including The Red Beastie, Forres for good pub food and
Cluny Bank and Forres Boath House for luxury dining. Or dine on the seafront at The Kimberly Inn, Findhorn.
From £260 to £340 for a Weekend Break (Friday to Monday)
From £320 to £365 for a 4 Night Stay (Monday to Friday)
From £400 to £580 per Week Long Break (Friday to Friday)
Well behaved dogs welcome (maximum of 2) – £25 per dog per stay
Minimum Stay: 3 nights
2017 IS NOW FULLY BOOKED INCLUDING CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR
AVAILABILITY AVAILABLE 2018 ONWARDS……..
DISCLAIMER The information displayed about this business is a advertisement. Love Glamping makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. The information on this business is provided and by the business named on this page.