Glamping at Glampotel Paxton House in The Scottish Borders means you can experience glamorous camping at its finest. This Glampotel is situated within the beautiful grounds of Paxton House, in Paxton on the banks of the River Tweed with just a short walk to the main house. The Canvas Cottages are each located in different areas of the property, each being private and secluded. You will also be able to use all the facilities including the gift shop, cafe, and participate in the various family activities. As a guest of Glampotel, you will be greeted at Reception and shown to your Canvas Cottage
Glampotel is the world’s first true Glamping “Hotel” chain, and we pride ourselves in bringing you eco-tourism glamorous camping at its finest around the UK. Glampotel offers you everything that you enjoy about camping including sleeping under the stars, outdoor cooking and falling asleep to the sounds of nature but without any of the hassles of a traditional camping break. There’s no queuing for shared bathrooms, no pitching the tent and no sleeping on uneven ground. Each of our properties are unique and each location offers different surroundings and experience. However all of our Canvas Cottages have ensuite bathrooms, hardwood floors, custom wooden furniture, and same high level of quality and luxury. As found in fine boutique hotels, your bed will be made up with luxurious Egyptian cotton sheets and duvet, fluffy white towels and toiletries in your very own private en-suite bathroom.
AS FEATURED IN ELLE MAGAZINE June 2016 AS ONE OF THE BEST GLAMPING SITES FOR SUMMER
YOUR CANVAS COTTAGES
Each of our beautiful and romantic ensuite Canvas Cottages feature
- Well equipped kitchenette with all utensils and cutlery as well as a kettle, with tea, coffee and bottled water on arrival and a solar or propane powered fridge to keep your food and drinks nicely chilled.
- A king size bed, dressed with with luxury Egyptian cotton bedding, soft cushions and fluffy white towels. Your bed will be made up on arrival and if you have booked in younger guests, you’ll also find their camp beds with duvet covers.
- En-suite bathrooms with eco-friendly composting toilets, sink with hot and cold running water, and showers with hot running water, complete with complimentary biodegradable soap, bodywash and other essential toiletries.
- Woodburning Stove, ready for your arrival. Staff will show you how to light and use the stove. If required, extra logs can be purchased from Reception.
- Lockable chest for your valuables, which is secured to the floor of your Canvas Cottage.
- Solar lighting will keep you lit at night, and a USB charger ensures you can keep your devices charged and ready for use if you want to stay to connected to the outside world.
OUTSIDE YOUR CANVAS COTTAGE features
- Private deck with a gas powered BBQ, patio heater and parasol
- Bistro dining set with comfy chairs for you to relax and enjoy the surroundings
- Gas powered patio heater that allows you to sit outside, even on those chillier evenings
- Extra blankets for even greater warmth
Free parking is always available for Glampotel guests right next to, or close to your Canvas Cottage.
Yourselves, your food & drinks, and your favourite toiletries
We also offer a range of add-ons to make your stay at Glampotel unforgettable. Please just contact us with your special requests and we will do our very best to make your romantic break memorable.
From £129.00 per night mid-week per Bell Tent for 2 adults
Add £30 per child and £25 per dog per stay
DISCLAIMER The information displayed about this business is a advertisement. Love Glamping makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. The information on this business is provided and by the business named on this page.