Glamping Norfolk Suffolk Border
Brambellls Glamping, situated on our family farm on the Norfolk Suffolk border, is run by us Tom and Holly as well as help from our four children. We aim to give you a taste of our farming life and above all a great holiday. Stay in one of our luxury bell tents and enjoy the comforts of home in the peaceful countryside. Woodland and wildflower meadows offer a true escape from today’s hustle and bustle, yet the surrounding area has enough to keep the busiest bee buzzing.
Buildings Farm, or as we call it ‘home’ has been in our family for generations. We have 180 acres mostly in crop production, growing barley, beans, peas and oats. Our grassland marshes, where we cut our hay, are particularly special giving a real sense of scale and isolation as well as a wide range of wildlife. During the year Tom will be out planting, caring for and harvesting the crops. Holly spends her days running our retirement livery yard, often ably assisted by our horse mad girls. Having both had ‘proper’ jobs we truly appreciate what we have and can’t wait to share it with you.
We have four Lotus Belle tents to choose from. One tucked in the meadow overlooking a small pond and two in woodland clearings each with their own composting toilet, outdoor kitchen and a run with some chickens which with a little luck will supply you with fresh eggs for your stay.
For those after more seclusion our marsh retreat could be the answer. Situated a 10 minute walk from the nearest road you will be dropped by tractor and trailer and you’re unlikely to see anyone until you arrange to be picked up. This traditional bell tent is ideal for complete relaxation and a break from the modern world.
The custom built shower block is perfect for a hot morning shower and has washing up facilities for those stubborn sausage pans. A freezer stocked with ice packs, a tumble dryer and gadget charging lockers are also available.
YOUR GLAMPING ACCOMMODATION
A 4m Lotus Belle tent nestled in the edge of the woodland looking out over the wildflower meadow. Ideal for a couple plus room for cot-bed.
A 5m Lotus Belle tucked deeper into the trees, a real sense of seclusion here. Dappled sunlight and rustling leaves aplenty sleeping up to 5 and infant in a double, 2 singles and cot.
THE STAR GAZER
The brand new Star Gazer by Lotus Belle with night sky observatory. Drift off, warm and cosy under the stars sleeping up to 5 in a Double, 2 singles and cot.
A 5m traditional bell tent for this slightly different experience. Peace and tranquillity really are the order of the day. Bring your binoculars for the wildlife and wine for the camp-fire. Sleeps up to 4 in a double and 2 singles.
INCLUDED IN YOUR TENT
- Eco friendly toilet
- Outdoor kitchen – with gas BBQ, pots, pans and utensils
- Real beds with squishy duvets and crisp sheets
- Cups, plates, glasses and cutlery
- Blanket box filled with blankets and hot water bottles
- Rechargeable lighting
- Outdoor seating area
- Travel cots available
WHAT WE SUGGEST YOU BRING
We suggest you bring slippers, wellies, waterproofs (check the forecast), extra blankets, torches, binoculars and your food and drink
- Breakfast Crate including bacon, sausage, egg, mushrooms, tomatoes, beans, orange juice, tea, coffee, milk and sugar (from local suppliers where possible)
- Meal on arrival
- Celebration basket including prosecco or champagne, strawberries and chocolates
- Towel bundle £3 per person
THINGS TO DO
Explore the farm. Walk our footpaths, pony rides feed and groom the horses, care for your happy hens. Pigs and ducks to feed (contact us to book farm day activities). why not build a den in the woods or have fun in our mud kitchen ! jump in the sand pit or play in our play area.
Hire a mountain bike from us and go a little further afield. Beccles our local market town has a wide variety of shops, cafes restaurants and take-aways. Local attractions include
- Beccles Lido outdoor swimming pool
- Visit Southwold for great shops, delis, pubs, the famous pier and harbour and home of Adnams brewery
- Explore beautiful seaside town of Aldeburgh
- Go crabbing at Walberswick
- Golden sands of Gt Yarmouth, Gorleston and Lowestoft
- Wide open spaces and dunes at Kessingland and Dunwich
- RSPB Minsmere
- Historic city of Norwich is just half an hour away with it’s castle, cathedral and excellent shopping
- Being on the edge of The Broads National Park where better to take a boat trip
- Pleasurewood Hills theme park
- Gt Yarmouth Pleasure Beach
- Africa Alive
- Somerleyton Hall
- Ellough Park Go-Karting
- Redwings Horse Sanctuary
- Maize mazes
- Framlingham Castle
Midweek Breaks from £75 per night per tent
Weekend Breaks from £105 per night per tent
Sorry no dogs
OPEN May to November 2017 and April to November 2018
DISCLAIMER The information displayed about this business is a advertisement. Love Glamping makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. The information on this business is provided and by the business named on this page.