At Fallow Fields, Glamping and Camping in Kent come together, roam free, feel the outdoors and escape real life. Whatever’s your camping thing, Fallow Fields Camping is the perfect place to do it. It won’t be long before home and reality seem a million miles away.
Based on a stunning fruit farm 2 miles from the beautiful inlet town of Sandwich. Four acres of fallow land nestled between cherry, pear and apple trees, makes for a great backdrop to enjoy the big skies and amazing sunsets this part of Kent has to offer.
For us it’s all about the Fallow Fields Feeling. We all remember great camping trips, and the campsite normally has a lot to do with it; the vibe of the place, where you’re pitched, the surroundings, the facilities, the local area. You come back exhausted and grubby, but you’ve loved every minute, you have felt a million miles away from reality, you have a smile on your face and are already planning the next trip!
Style it out in one of our ten furnished bell tents or bring your own tent.
OUR GLAMPING AND CAMPING SITE IS OPEN …..
- 10 furnished bell tents each sleeping up to 4 people – 2 Luxury tents with real beds, cooking facilities and table & chairs
- 55 pitches for bring your own tents or small campervan
- Toilets – small permanent toilet block (x2 toilets), and good quality mobile toilets (x5) and showers (x6)
- 4 washing up sinks, and 4 sinks for washing / teeth – covered but not enclosed
- Ice block freezing and fridge for campers use
- Small shop onsite – camping basics and local food including meat and bread cooked daily (from local bakery), farm produce and fresh coffee
- Local catering events on Friday and Saturday nights
The Retreat Area is a big covered area and somewhere to escape (think beige bongo stretch tent) and includes
- Trestle tables with benches
- Hay bales
- Board games
- Colouring for kids
- Book exchange
- Candle lit in the evening of course!
CAMPSITE AND LOCAL AREA
Pick our fruit with the farmer throughout the summer, enjoy a Kentish cream tea, or take part in kids craft & entertainment throughout the summer. Walk through the campsite gate and through farm land to public footpaths that disappear across the fields in the direction of Ash or Woodnesborough. You don’t need to travel much further afield to take in the best of what the local area has to offer:
- Dover Castle; for both big and little kids. Be taken back in time to the 11th century as you explore the most iconic of all English fortresses
- Sandwich Bay; breathe in the sea air. Five miles of unspoiled sand flats, salt marshes and sand dunes for you to explore
- Sandwich; a perfect place to mooch. A beautiful medieval town on the river Stour that yes, made ‘the sandwich’ popular
- Deal; a great spot for brunch or a cheeky drink. Head to Jasin’s Restaurant on architecturally renowned Deal Pier with views of the open waters towards France
- Local pubs; the Five Bells at Eastry will offer you a warm welcome with traditional pub grub, there’s also a few more worth checking out a short drive (or cycle) away; The famous Griffin’s Head at Chillenden (10 mins) or the Black Pig at Staple (5 mins or a 25 min walk)
Bells £80 per night (2 night minimum)
Luxury Bells (with real bed and camping equipment included) £100 per night (2 night minimum)
Tent Pitches – Adults £9 and children £6 per night
Bells £100 per night (2 night minimum)
Luxury Bells (with real bed and camping equipment included) £120 per night (2 night minimum)
Tent Pitches – Adults £10 and children £6 per night
DISCLAIMER The information displayed about this business is a advertisement. Love Glamping makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. The information on this business is provided and by the business named on this page.