Set in the heart of rural Dorset’s countryside, we would love to welcome you to Meadow View Glamping. Just a 2 hour drive from London, the campsite is situated near the village of Horton in East Dorset. Experience camping the easy way – in a boutique bell tent or yurt at a family friendly campsite where the kids can run around and everything you need is already there! Situated near the village of Horton in East Dorset, Meadow View makes an ideal base to explore the beautiful Dorset coastline and surrounding areas like the New Forest. Our spacious bell tents and nomadic yurts are luxuriously furnished, heated from a wood burning stove and fully equipped for the great outdoors. They’re carpeted with coir mats and rugs and solar festoon lights twinkle outside creating a lovely ambience. There’s double futon beds for adults and Z beds for children/teenagers in all the accommodation (full bed linen is provided for adults, with sleeping bags/pillows for children). The yurts and bell tents are pitched on wooden decks in a row approximately 5m apart making this ideal accommodation for family groups who wish to camp together. Each glamping unit has its own dining area with a picnic table, barbecue and fire bowl. They are ideal for exploring this beautiful area which is close to both the Dorset coastline with it’s sandy beaches and the New Forest. Family attractions like Peppa Pig World and Moors Valley Country Park are both nearby.
Our 5m yurts are suitable for families of 4 and our 6m bell tents are suitable for families of 5. Two night stays are available with arrival on Fridays, Sundays and Tuesdays (our changeover days) and 3 night stays are available arriving on Fridays or Tuesdays.
PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT TAKE BOOKINGS FOR LARGE SINGLE SEX GROUPS AS THIS IS A FAMILY CAMPSITE.
GRASSHOPPER & BUTTERFLY Grasshopper and Butterfly are 5m Yurts for couples or families (sleep 4).
SWIFT AND SWALLOW Swift and Swallow are 6m Bell Tents for families (sleep 5).
INCLUDED IN YOUR STAY
- Bell tent with canopy or nomadic Yurt on wooden decking
- A full coir carpet, rugs and cushions
- Lighting – LED lanterns inside, solar festoon lights outside
- Double futon bed with memory foam topper – full bed linen provided
- Single Z beds for children/teenagers – sleeping bag/pillow provided
- Wood burning stove with firelighters and first bag of briquettes (more can be purchased if necessary)
- Coffee table
- Kitchen stand with double hob camping stove
- Kitchen essentials box containing cooking equipment, crockery, cutlery
- Cool box to keep perishables in
- Water Butt, washing up bowl & scrubbers
- Outside dining area with your own picnic table
- Tripod barbecue/fire bowl
- Basket with books and games
- Complimentary tea, sugar, coffee
- Shared heated showers/gents and ladies toilets – short walk
LOCAL AREA AND THINGS TO DO
There are loads of great places to visit in the area. The New Forest with ponies living wild and its picturesque villages is close by.
- Stunning sandy beaches of Bournemouth, Poole and Christchurch are all near by
- Pretty Minster town of Wimborne with its Model Village
- Purbeck Hills
- Boat Trips to Brownsea Island from Poole Quay with views of the Sandbanks peninsula
- Poole Harbour
- Corfe Castle
- Moors Valley Country Park with its Woodland Play Trail and Miniature Steam Railway
- Monkey World in Wareham
- Honeybrook Farm
- Badbury Rings
- Kingston Lacy National Trust House and Gardens in Wimborne
- Falmer Palmers Farm Park
- Paultons Park home to Peppa Pig World
- Beaulieu and Bucklers Hard in the New Forest
- Horse Riding in the New Forest
PRICES & EXTRAS
Our prices are per yurt/tent. Our season runs from 1st of May to 30th September. There is a minimum 2 night stay (3 nights on Bank Holidays). Our arrival/changeover days are Sundays, Tuesdays and Fridays. 3 nights stays are available Friday to Sunday or mid-week arriving on Tuesday. It may be possible to arrive on non-changeover days subject to availability but will incur a surcharge of £30 – please contact us and we will be able to advise.
Off Peak Sunday-Thursday 5m Yurt 6m Bell Tent
2 nights (arriving Sunday) £260.00 £280.00
3 nights (arriving Tuesday) £360.00 £375.00
Peak – Weekends & Bank Holidays
5m Yurt 6m Bell Tent
2 nights (arriving Friday) £290.00 £300.00
3 nights (arriving Friday) £375.00 £390.00
EXTRAS There are some things we charge extra for – these include travel cots, dogs (strictly by arrangement) and additional vehicle parking.
Travel Cot £5 per night
Dog (strictly by arrangement + must bring own bedding) £5 per night
Additional Vehicle £5 per night
DISCLAIMER The information displayed about this business is a advertisement. Love Glamping makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. The information on this business is provided and by the business named on this page.