Located in the fourteen acre grounds of The Holme Bush Inn, our glamping site in Dorset is set in a quintessential Dorset country pub. The Glampotel’s six Canvas Cottages are located in a large field at the rear of the pub, accessed by a track. Horses reside either side of the field and with deer, rabbits and pheasants sharing the land, you will feel at one with nature whilst being only 2 minutes from the pub where you can enjoy home cooked food all day. Run by manager’s Elaine and Keith, The Holme Bush Inn is renown for its amazing rural surroundings, its excellent home cooked food, first class service and welcoming atmosphere and friendliness. As a guest of Glampotel, you will be greeted at the pub and shown to your Canvas Cottage.
Glampotel is the world’s first true Glamping “Hotel” chain, and we pride ourselves in bringing you eco-tourism glamorous camping at its finest around the UK. Glampotel offers you everything that you enjoy about camping including sleeping under the stars, outdoor cooking and falling asleep to the sounds of nature but without any of the hassles of a traditional camping break. There’s no queuing for shared bathrooms, no pitching the tent and no sleeping on uneven ground. Each of our properties are unique and each location offers different surroundings and experience. However all of our Canvas Cottages have ensuite bathrooms, hardwood floors, custom wooden furniture, and same high level of quality and luxury. As found in fine boutique hotels, your bed will be made up with luxurious Egyptian cotton sheets and duvet, fluffy white towels and toiletries in your very own private en-suite bathroom.
AS FEATURED IN ELLE MAGAZINE June 2016 AS ONE OF THE BEST GLAMPING SITES FOR SUMMER
YOUR CANVAS COTTAGES
Each of our beautiful and romantic ensuite Canvas Cottages feature
- Well equipped kitchenette with all utensils and cutlery as well as a kettle, with tea, coffee and bottled water on arrival and a solar or propane powered fridge to keep your food and drinks nicely chilled.
- A king size bed, dressed with with luxury Egyptian cotton bedding, soft cushions and fluffy white towels. Your bed will be made up on arrival and if you have booked in younger guests, you’ll also find their camp beds with duvet covers.
- En-suite bathrooms with eco-friendly composting toilets, sink with hot and cold running water, and showers with hot running water, complete with complimentary biodegradable soap, bodywash and other essential toiletries.
- Woodburning Stove, ready for your arrival. Staff will show you how to light and use the stove. If required, extra logs can be purchased from Reception.
- Lockable chest for your valuables, which is secured to the floor of your Canvas Cottage.
- Solar lighting will keep you lit at night, and a USB charger ensures you can keep your devices charged and ready for use if you want to stay to connected to the outside world.
OUTSIDE YOUR CANVAS COTTAGE features
- Private deck with a gas powered BBQ, patio heater and parasol
- Bistro dining set with comfy chairs for you to relax and enjoy the surroundings
- Gas powered patio heater that allows you to sit outside, even on those chillier evenings
- Extra blankets for even greater warmth
Free parking is always available for Glampotel guests right next to, or close to your Canvas Cottage.
Yourselves, your food & drinks, and your favourite toiletries
MEAL AND PICNIC PACKAGES
You can order food all day in the pub, just a 2 minute stroll from your Canvas Cottage. Breakfast is served from 8am every morning, and the all day menu is served from 12pm until 9pm every day.
We also can prepare picnics for your days out, if you don’t order when you book, then please just ask in the pub and your picnic hamper will be ready for you to pick up the next day.
HAMPERS AND DRINK PACKAGES
We have a selection of hampers and drinks packages available to purchase at the time of booking. These include breakfast hampers, wine and cheese hampers, Prosecco and cheese hampers, BBQ packages, and more.
If you don’t see what you want, or have special requests, then please feel free to contact us
Dorset is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and there are plenty of attractions and places to visit nearby including
- Ruined village of Tyneham
- Saxon walled market town of Wareham
- Corfe Castle
- Purbeck Hills
- The Jurassic Coast
- Circular walk from Studland taking in Old Harry Rocks
- Cycleways directly from outside the site including nearby Wareham Forest
- Stunning beaches of Lulworth Cove and Durdle Door
- Fossil hunting or rock pooling at rugged Kimmeridge Bay
- Safe and sandy Studland Beach
- Coastal town of Swanage
- Monkey World
- National Tank Museum
- Hardy’s Cottage
- Lawrence of Arabia’s home
- Tutankhamun Exhibition
From £129.00 per night mid-week per Bell Tent for 2 adults
Add £30 per child and £25 per dog per stay
DISCLAIMER The information displayed about this business is a advertisement. Love Glamping makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. The information on this business is provided and by the business named on this page.