Nestled in the beautiful Dorset countryside, our glamping site, Glampotel Bere Regis is in the heart of the Purbeck Hills and Thomas Hardy country. Backing on to ancient Dorset woodland and over 300 acres of heathland, it is a Site of Special Scientific Interest that is accessed direct from the property. Glampotel Bere Regis offers as much relaxation or activity as you choose for your glamping break. Glampotel’s canvas cottages are either within a secluded pretty glade or in a sunny spot with countryside views. Whether in the Glampotel glade dappled with a combination of sunshine and shade, or the Pond Field adjacent to campers’ pitched tents, you’ll find your canvas cottage is the perfect place to relax.
Glampotel is the world’s first true Glamping “Hotel” chain, and we pride ourselves in bringing you eco-tourism glamorous camping at its finest around the UK. Glampotel offers you everything that you enjoy about camping including sleeping under the stars, outdoor cooking and falling asleep to the sounds of nature but without any of the hassles of a traditional camping break. There’s no queuing for shared bathrooms, no pitching the tent and no sleeping on uneven ground. Each of our properties are unique and each location offers different surroundings and experience. However all of our Canvas Cottages have ensuite bathrooms, hardwood floors, custom wooden furniture, and same high level of quality and luxury. As found in fine boutique hotels, your bed will be made up with luxurious Egyptian cotton sheets and duvet, fluffy white towels and toiletries in your very own private en-suite bathroom.
AS FEATURED IN ELLE MAGAZINE June 2016 AS ONE OF THE BEST GLAMPING SITES FOR SUMMER
YOUR CANVAS COTTAGES
Each of our beautiful and romantic ensuite Canvas Cottages feature
- Well equipped kitchenette with all utensils and cutlery as well as a kettle, with tea, coffee and bottled water on arrival and a solar or propane powered fridge to keep your food and drinks nicely chilled.
- A king size bed, dressed with with luxury Egyptian cotton bedding, soft cushions and fluffy white towels. Your bed will be made up on arrival and if you have booked in younger guests, you’ll also find their camp beds with duvet covers.
- En-suite bathrooms with eco-friendly composting toilets, sink with hot and cold running water, and showers with hot running water, complete with complimentary biodegradable soap, bodywash and other essential toiletries.
- Woodburning Stove, ready for your arrival. Staff will show you how to light and use the stove. If required, extra logs can be purchased from Reception.
- Lockable chest for your valuables, which is secured to the floor of your Canvas Cottage.
- Solar lighting will keep you lit at night, and a USB charger ensures you can keep your devices charged and ready for use if you want to stay to connected to the outside world.
OUTSIDE YOUR CANVAS COTTAGE features
- Private deck with a gas powered BBQ, patio heater and parasol
- Bistro dining set with comfy chairs for you to relax and enjoy the surroundings
- Gas powered patio heater that allows you to sit outside, even on those chillier evenings
- Extra blankets for even greater warmth
Free parking is always available for Glampotel guests right next to, or close to your Canvas Cottage.
Yourselves, your food & drinks, and your favourite toiletries
From a classic breakfast with local and organic meat to a leisurely brunch with a bottle of classic brut from a Dorset estate, hampers are available for around £24. We also offer a range of add-ons to make your stay at Glampotel unforgettable. Please just contact us with your special requests and we will do our very best to make your romantic break memorable.
The local village of Bere Regis is a pleasant 10-15 minute stroll by road, pavement or across countryside footpaths. It has two pubs serving decent food, in particular The Drax Arms and a village store which sells daily freshly baked bread. Dorset is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and there are plenty of attractions and places to visit nearby including
- Saxon walled market town of Wareham
- Corfe Castle
- Purbeck Hills
- The Jurassic Coast
- Circular walk from Studland taking in Old Harry Rocks
- Cycleways directly from outside the site including nearby Wareham Forest
- Stunning beaches of Lulworth Cove and Durdle Door are around 20 minutes away
- Fossil hunting or rock pooling at rugged Kimmeridge Bay
- Safe and sandy Studland Beach
- Coastal town of Swanage
- Monkey World
- National Tank Museum
- Hardy’s Cottage
- Lawrence of Arabia’s home
- Tutankhamun Exhibition
From £129.00 per night mid-week per Bell Tent for 2 adults
Add £30 per child and £25 per dog per stay
DISCLAIMER The information displayed about this business is a advertisement. Love Glamping makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. The information on this business is provided and by the business named on this page.