Glamping Derbyshire and The Peak District
Oaker Farm offers glamping in a magical retreat at Haddy’s Hut in Derbyshire and The Peak District. You will receive a warm and friendly welcome combined with the most stunning and tranquil location nestled under Lose Hill whilst enjoying the wide ranging vistas up and down the Hope Valley. Whether you are looking for walking, cycling, sightseeing or simply want to chill out, Oaker Farm is the perfect base and only a twenty minute walk to the local pub serving home cooked food and local beers.
The village of Hope is a short distance away and offers a wide range of amenities including a deli, variety of shops with local produce and a Chinese and Indian restaurants and takeaway. Good local bus routes and a train station can be found in the village. Vibrant Sheffield is only 30 minutes drive away. Haddys Hut and Oaker Farm are owner managed and living on site we are available and happy to help you during your stay.
HADDY’S HUT – Sleeps 2
Tucked away at the end of our no-through road the hut enjoys a tranquil position with stunning views across and down the Hope Valley. Haddy’s Hut is a bespoke handcrafted shepherd’s hut designed and built to a high standard benefitting from modern day comforts. The hut offers everything you should need and is a rural retreat for all seasons.
This is no ordinary hut and much thought and planning has gone into the design to ensure a truly special holiday experience. Whilst all of us need from time to time to escape the hustle and bustle of day to day life it’s still nice to have certain home comforts to hand. No stumbling on a dark wet night to find the toilet, have a shower or to cook your evening meal. It is all inside this hut including
- Wood burning stove
- Handmade fully equipped kitchen with full size hob and a single oven with grill
- Dining Area
- Combined TV and DVD player
- Comfy double bed with Laura Ashley bed linen
- En-suite bathroom with shower, toilet, basin and fluffy towels
- Under floor heating
- Patio furniture and fire pit where you can read the paper or your favourite book
- External lighting (including fairy lights)
- Car parking next to the hut
Use of the laundry room with ironing and drying facilities
Logs and coal available to purchase
Books, games and DVD’s
Freezer in the laundry room
THE LOCAL AREA
Oaker Farm is perfectly sited to explore Derbyshire and the Peak District and the local area offers many footpaths straight from your door. Explore –
- Chatsworth House
- Edale and the start of the Pennine Way
- Spa town of Buxton
- Market town of Bakewell famous for its puddings
- Ladybower and Derwent reservoirs
- Hathersage has an outdoor swimming pool and has Little John’s grave in its churchyard
- Castleton with its Caverns and Peveril Castle
£230 for 2 nights
£290 for 3 nights
DISCLAIMER The information displayed about this business is a advertisement. Love Glamping makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. The information on this business is provided and by the business named on this page.