Pennine View Park with glamping in bell tents is perfectly placed for walking, cycling and relaxing. Nestled in the Eden Valley surrounded by rolling countryside we are a family run camping site on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales National Park. Just a mile away is the historic market town of Kirkby Stephen and just a short drive from the Lake District and North Pennines.
The Park inhabits a historical railway goods yard and still has a few subtle hints to its history on site. We have a small playground for the children, free wifi, a small essentials shop in reception, washrooms and showers, covered washing-up area and launderette.
THE BELLE HOTEL
Available to stay from 16th June 2017
We have four beautiful Belle Tents which come ready with
- Double bed (extra single futon beds are available on request)
- Duvet and Linen
- Bedside table
- Rugged floor
- Electric hook up is provided with a light and kettle in your tent
- Outdoor furniture
Please bring your own towels, camping and cooking utensils.
Our modern spacious washrooms boast individual wash cubicles with mirrors, free hot showers, hair dryers and a deep sink in the ladies for baby bathing. A large disabled room is available in both the ladies and gents, which can be used as a family cubicle.
CHILDREN’S PLAY AREA
A children’s play area with swing and climbing frame with slide.
We have a small shop in reception selling essentials to stock you up when you run out (including chocolate because that is essential!)
We offer park wide access to free wifi
We offer an on site Laundry room with washing machine, tumble dryer, iron, ironing board and spin dryer (all metered).
Surrounded by spectacular scenery, the ancient market town of Kirkby Stephen in the Upper Eden Valley enjoys an enviable position between the Yorkshire Dales and Lake District National Parks, both of which are within easy reach by car.
Kirkby Stephen is a ‘Walkers are Welcome’ Town, meaning we have an abundance of footpaths for all levels. We sit directly on the Coast to Coast walking route and are close to the Pennine Way.
The town is also close to the North Pennines Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The whole area is steeped in history with castles and legends
You could also visit or experience……
- Stainmore Railway Company volunteers have worked over the years to develop this disused station into a Heritage Centre and an operational railway which welcomes visitors at weekends
- Bicycle hire at Kirkby Stephen and Eden E-motion have Electric bicycles for hire
- Coast to Coast Packhorse takes customers and/or their bags to starting points along the coast to coast walk
- Horse Riding at Stone Trail riding centre
- Cumbria Classic coaches with vintage buses operating timetables services to Kendal, Hawes and Barnard Castle
- Castles including Appleby, Pendragon Lammerside and Brougham
£60pn (inc 2 persons, min 2 night stay)
£350 per week (inc 2 persons)
£10pn per extra bed (up to 2 extra)
Our Belle tents have a minimum 2 night stay.
Dogs are welcome throughout the Park on a lead
DISCLAIMER The information displayed about this business is a advertisement. Love Glamping makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. The information on this business is provided and by the business named on this page.