Glampotel Lizard Point is the perfect glamping spot for exploring Cornwall. Our Canvas Cottages are located at Higher Bochym Hill Farm, a small farm at the heart of the Lizard Peninsula and in a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty close to the village of Helston. Glampotel’s four Canvas Cottages are located in a large secluded field with panoramic views across the hills and open countryside. Run by owner’s Sarah and Andrew, Higher Bochym Hill Farm already operates a small caravan site and has a reputation for its amazing surroundings, remote location, organic produce, and a welcoming atmosphere and friendliness. As a guest of Glampotel, you will be greeted at the main house by Sarah or Andrew and shown to your Canvas Cottage.
Glampotel is the world’s first true Glamping “Hotel” chain, and we pride ourselves in bringing you eco-tourism glamorous camping at its finest around the UK. Glampotel offers you everything that you enjoy about camping including sleeping under the stars, outdoor cooking and falling asleep to the sounds of nature but without any of the hassles of a traditional camping break. There’s no queuing for shared bathrooms, no pitching the tent and no sleeping on uneven ground. Each of our properties are unique and each location offers different surroundings and experience. However all of our Canvas Cottages have ensuite bathrooms, hardwood floors, custom wooden furniture, and same high level of quality and luxury. As found in fine boutique hotels, your bed will be made up with luxurious Egyptian cotton sheets and duvet, fluffy white towels and toiletries in your very own private en-suite bathroom.
AS FEATURED IN ELLE MAGAZINE June 2016 AS ONE OF THE BEST GLAMPING SITES FOR SUMMER
YOUR CANVAS COTTAGES
Each of our beautiful and romantic ensuite Canvas Cottages feature
- Well equipped kitchenette with all utensils and cutlery as well as a kettle, with tea, coffee and bottled water on arrival and a solar or propane powered fridge to keep your food and drinks nicely chilled.
- A king size bed, dressed with with luxury Egyptian cotton bedding, soft cushions and fluffy white towels. Your bed will be made up on arrival and if you have booked in younger guests, you’ll also find their camp beds with duvet covers.
- En-suite bathrooms with eco-friendly composting toilets, sink with hot and cold running water, and showers with hot running water, complete with complimentary biodegradable soap, bodywash and other essential toiletries.
- Woodburning Stove, ready for your arrival. Staff will show you how to light and use the stove. If required, extra logs can be purchased from Reception.
- Lockable chest for your valuables, which is secured to the floor of your Canvas Cottage.
- Solar lighting will keep you lit at night, and a USB charger ensures you can keep your devices charged and ready for use if you want to stay to connected to the outside world.
OUTSIDE YOUR CANVAS COTTAGE features
- Private deck with a gas powered BBQ, patio heater and parasol
- Bistro dining set with comfy chairs for you to relax and enjoy the surroundings
- Gas powered patio heater that allows you to sit outside, even on those chillier evenings
- Extra blankets for even greater warmth
Free parking is always available for Glampotel guests right next to, or close to your Canvas Cottage.
Yourselves, your food & drinks, and your favourite toiletries
Breakfast hampers are available to order when you BOOK ONLINE, and you can purchase a range of local produce, including preserves, apple juice, Cornish sea salt, milk, butter, eggs and icecream etc.
We offer a range of add-ons to make your stay at Glampotel unforgettable. Please just email or call with your special requests and we will do our very best to make your romantic break memorable.
Explore The Lizard Heritage Coast including
- Beautiful Beaches and Coves
- St Michael’s Mount
- Minack Theatre
- Lizard Peninsula
- Cornish Seal Sanctuary
- Flambards Theme Park
- Helston Museum
From £129.00 per night mid-week per Canvas Cottage for 2 adults
Add £30 per child and £25 per dog per stay
DISCLAIMER The information displayed about this business is a advertisement. Love Glamping makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. The information on this business is provided and by the business named on this page.