Take a romantic glamping break with your loved one in the peaceful countryside of Cornwall on the banks of your own lake. Our new cosy Shepherd’s Hut is the perfect place to hide away from the rest of the world and relax. Unlike many other retreats we have just one luxurious shepherds hut so you can enjoy all the privacy and comfort you might want. You may also choose to take a walk around the beautiful surrounding countryside which is especially rewarding in the summer months. Nearby there are a number of beautiful walks on Bodmin Moor, and Dartmoor National Park is only a short distance away. You can explore the countryside through the network of public footpaths. Nevertheless you can brave the colder weather knowing there is a warm fire waiting for you on return. And if you enjoy fishing you have exclusive use of our fantastic fishing lake right on the doorstep you don’t have to go far to try your luck out with a rod. Have a look below at all the activities we can offer or other things you might like to try locally.
And if you happen to enjoy fishing you’ll have exclusive access to a well stocked lake containing carp, tench, roach and rudd. Try the new glamping experience, you will love it!
OUR SHEPHERDS HUT
Our Shepherd’s hut is a fully featured comfortable retreat with
- Wood burner
- Double bed
- Table and chairs
- Bathroom with a hot shower
There is also a BBQ should you wish to cook outdoors.
We include all the basics you might want; soap, toilet roll, bed linen and towels.
PLACES TO VIST AND THINGS TO DO
- Beaches Looe, Polperro, Fowey Mevagissey – South Coast North Coast – Polzeath, Bude, Sandymouth, Trebarwith, Daymar Bay, Crooklets, Bosinney, Boscastle – all within 40 minutes drive
- Eating at the famous Rick Steins Restaurant Padstow
- Boat trips from either Looe, Fowey, Padstow and Rock
- Sterts Open Air Theatre nearby
- Minack Outdoor Theatre Porthcurnoe
- Tintagel Castle Jamaica Inn and Pottery Museum – Bodmin Moor
- Tamar Otter Park
- Gweek Seal Sanctuary
- St. Michaels Mount (Penzance)
- Pendennis Castle Falmouth
- Cheese Ring and the Hurlers
- Eden Project (The largest rainforest in captivity ) St. Austell
- Cotehele House and Gardens – National Trust
- Lost Gardens of Heligan
- Lanhydrock House and Gardens
- Glendurgan Gardens
- Pencarrow House and Gardens
- Anthony House which is the location for the new Disney adaptation of Alice in Wonderland
- Dingles Steam Railway Launceston
- Lydford Gorge
- Golitha Falls
- National Maritime Museum – Falmouth
- Tate Gallery St. Ives
- Screech Owl Sanctuary
- Tamar Canoe Expedition – seven mile stretch of the Tamar
- Water sports at Sibly Back i.e. sailing and windsurfing
- Walking/cycling the Camel Trail
£80 per night for 2 between June and September or £70 per night for a week or more.
£70 per night for 2 between October and May or £60 per night for a week or more.
Minimum 2 night stay
DISCLAIMER The information displayed about this business is a advertisement. Love Glamping makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. The information on this business is provided and by the business named on this page.